Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly breh, it would not end well at all. That fight would end up like the the Adames vs J Rock fight

The older veteran fighter Spence in the beginning will start outboxing Adames, until Adames starts letting his hands go and starts punching the living daylights out of Spence to end the fight

Spence aint J Rock. Adams looked like Utter shyt his last fight but we will see.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Spence aint J Rock. Adams looked like Utter shyt his last fight but we will see.

Yes Spence isn't J Rock, he'll be worse at 160

J Rock actually had success at 154, a division Spence never fought in. Spence already is susceptible to power punchers, now you want him to go up 2 weight classes to fight one of the best at 160. You are right, Spence is not J Rock, because Spence will get done up WORSE than J Rock did fighting Adames

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes Spence isn't J Rock, he'll be worse at 160

J Rock actually had success at 154, a division Spence never fought in. Spence already is susceptible to power punchers, now you want him to go up 2 weight classes to fight one of the best at 160. You are right, Spence is not J Rock, because Spence will get done up WORSE than J Rock did fighting Adames

We don't know what Spence is until we see him vs Fundora. We talking like Spence got Dog walked by Rolly Romero. Spence was beating nikkas asses half dead while being an alcoholic weed head lol he met his match with what most would call a generational talent. These other dudes are not Generational. My point is right now we have to answer was July 2023 a Bad night or is this dude done. Like I said if he can't make easy work of Fundora he shouldn't be boxing anymore.

And J Rock is no where on the same level of Spence, he got put down like a dog everytime he stepped up to the top of his division. The Hurd fight is literally his whole identity outside of getting slept.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Eddie was trying to get AJ to wait after the fury-usyk match then schedule a BIG BRITISH WEMBLEY Duel next year and sell it hard, but His Excellency told him to sit back down and woud like to see AJ VS DUBOIS 2 ASAP.

I agree with Eddie on this. Could've waited till the Fury-Usyk 2 fight. Whether Fury wins or loses, you would be right in line for a Fury vs AJ all British matchup

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We don't know what Spence is until we see him vs Fundora. We talking like Spence got Dog walked by Rolly Romero. Spence was beating nikkas asses half dead while being an alcoholic weed head lol he met his match with what most would call a generational talent. These other dudes are not Generational. My point is right now we have to answer was July 2023 a Bad night or is this dude done. Like I said if he can't make easy work of Fundora he shouldn't be boxing anymore.

And J Rock is no where on the same level of Spence, he got put down like a dog everytime he stepped up to the top of his division. The Hurd fight is literally his whole identity outside of getting slept.

I picked Spence to beat Fundora, so I don't think he's "completely done". But there's levels to this. Fundora at 154 and Adames at 160 are two completely different things
I like Fundora, but if Tim Tszyu stays away from his elbows, he is losing that fight. And as much as he loves fighting on the inside, he's not that elite at it anyway. He has so many defensive holes. Spence can still exploit that

Adames is that typical fighter that can get outboxed, but he has power in both hands, strength, and physicality to overcome that and KO dudes easily. We seen this time and time again. Beterbiev, Benevidez, Matias, etc etc

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I picked Spence to beat Fundora, so I don't think he's "completely done". But there's levels to this. Fundora at 154 and Adames at 160 are two completely different things
I like Fundora, but if Tim Tszyu stays away from his elbows, he is losing that fight. And as much as he loves fighting on the inside, he's not that elite at it anyway. He has so many defensive holes. Spence can still exploit that

Adames is that typical fighter that can get outboxed, but he has power in both hands, strength, and physicality to overcome that and KO dudes easily. We seen this time and time again. Beterbiev, Benevidez, Matias, etc etc

Matias got exposed, Benevidez is proving to have been a product of being a weight Bully, Beterbiev has generational power. Adamas is none of those things.

Adamas is not on Errols level. Anything that happens to Errol now would be a product of his decisions (i.e. Robbing himself of his prime to grow not his frame because dude should legit be a filled out 160/168 at this stage but stayed all those years at 147).

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Matias got exposed, Benevidez is proving to have been a product of being a weight Bully, Beterbiev has generational power. Adamas is none of those things.

Adamas is not on Errols level. Anything that happens to Errol now would be a product of his decisions (i.e. Robbing himself of his prime to grow not his frame because dude should legit be a filled out 160/168 at this stage but stayed all those years at 147).

#1 - How does Benevidez "being a weight bully" at 168 negate anything I said? And wasn't Spence a weight bully at 147, so you indirectly contradicted yourself lol

#2 - What is the emphasis on "generational" power? If you have KO power in both hands, then you have KO power, period. Does someone with "generational power" knock someone out in 3 rounds instead of 10? lol

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Joshua had the clause in the contract
On 1 hand I don't have much interest in a rematch on the other hand I respect Joshua for taking these rematches so quickly. Most people would probably pause after an ass whupping like that and rebuild
I mean even tho he was getting beat up, he did almost get DuBois. Got a lil too excited and sloppy and got finished by that wonderful counter right.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
#1 - How does Benevidez "being a weight bully" at 168 negate anything I said? And wasn't Spence a weight bully at 147, so you indirectly contradicted yourself lol

#2 - What is the emphasis on "generational" power? If you have KO power in both hands, then you have KO power, period. Does someone with "generational power" knock someone out in 3 rounds instead of 10? lol

You are putting Adams in the Class of Benevidez, Matias, and Beterbiev. Read your post ("we see this in...").

I`m telling you them 3 are nothing a alike and Adamas is nothing like them also.