Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is a W for Eddie since he now doesn't have to pay for a fight he never wanted to make.
It's a L for Ennis though cause P2M only bid $2m and now the two fighters have to split that
Ennis would have made more if he donated a whole $1m of his purse to Norman Jr and he wouldn't have to drop the belt and rush to 154
now it comes to if Ennis wants to go overseas and most likely will have to beat the hell out of dude to not be a victim of fukkery

but norman and his manager are getting clowned though..you cant have no reaction to purse bid news if your newly crowned champion is playing second fiddle for a prospect in a step up fight lol...moves gotta be lateral

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
now it comes to if Ennis wants to go overseas and most likely will have to beat the hell out of dude to not be a victim of fukkery

but norman and his manager are getting clowned though..you cant have no reaction to purse bid news if your newly crowned champion is playing second fiddle for a prospect in a step up fight lol...moves gotta be lateral

Well he’s got @Apollo Creed making shyt up so it worked on some people I guess lmao.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You think they fighting for the 175 WBc nikka shut the fuvk up
:mjlol:

Not one person co-signing shyt you saying. You probably gonna go back and forth with me for 70 posts and all you gotta do is post the document that’s says there’s a champions minimum. But you won’t cause you’re a fukking liar and YDKSAB!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not one person co-signing shyt you saying. You probably gonna go back and forth with me for 70 posts and all you gotta do is post the document that’s says there’s a champions minimum. But you won’t cause you’re a fukking liar and YDKSAB!
nikka I'm laughing at your nut ass

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Brian Norman will go on to fight some weak mandatory for not that much money because their team doesn't want an Ennis fight yet. Norman has no profile and is completely unknown to casual fans.

Stanionis fought once since 2022 and the best PBC did for him was get him in a stay busy fight against Gabriel Maestre in 2024.

Who is Barrios' next opponent? Pacquiao rumored? Lol

Where was Ennis's career even going while with PBC?

Hearn actually keeps his fighters busy and seeks actual competitive fights. People clowned him for putting some of his top fighters up against Warren's and losing. The boxing politics is bullshyt. It's why I comment less on it over the past few years because we know what it is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Brian Norman will go on to fight some weak mandatory for not that much money because their team doesn't want an Ennis fight yet. Norman has no profile and is completely unknown to casual fans.

Stanionis fought once since 2022 and the best PBC did for him was get him in a stay busy fight against Gabriel Maestre in 2024.

Hearn actually keeps his fighters busy and seeks actual competitive fights. People clowned him for putting some of his top fighters up against Warren's and losing. The boxing politics is bullshyt. It's why I comment less on it over the past few years because we know what it is.

Ennis was never signed to PBC. Keep capping though

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

none of the current welterweight champions have any forward momentum

stanionis has no fight scheduled after removing ring rust against maestre and i like dude. that shyt will catch up to him
norman outside of santillan fight was almost cut by TR and was looking super mid. norman better not lose his belt in his first defense else the winky wright school of business will have a new name :heh:
barrios is so trash that he got trademarked up by chino's little bro who hasnt done shyt in a hot min

welterweight is as bad as 160...the only difference is at least a unification at 160 actually occurred there with no BS :heh:

for all the obsession of eddie talking an L in this scenario, he's off the hook for having to pay for a rematch and airing this...did we not forget that boots vs karen 1 took place on a PBC PPV? this shyt was the co main to tank vs a 130 pounder. no one said shyt about that cuz nikkas was excited to see boots...i wonder why and whats changed :heh:..if you did in that fight thread and called it out for what it was then i can respect what you think about the rematch

the only one i feel sympathy for is boots and its not because of eddie or matchroom but its because the IBF has him by the balls (pause) and they are enforcing their mando rules whether we or boots or eddie likes it