Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not a good look.. Eddie fukd up a potential unification fight for Boots with Norman now Matchroom getting outbidded by P2M Box promotions...
Watch.. they will still find a nikka somewhere to blame

I think it's bigger than Eddie Hearn. Why was he having the same problem with Espinosa?

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
$1.75 million for a fighter nobody knows :russ: :russ:

They wanted $2.25 million. Hearn would be burning money. The undercard would be absolute garbage and on PPV with 7+ million between the two of them.

Arum already hates paying Teofimo and others who don't draw like that money. And Teofimo is actually somewhat known.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
$1.75 million for a fighter nobody knows :russ: :russ:

They wanted $2.25 million. Hearn would be burning money. The undercard would be absolute garbage and on PPV with 7+ million between the two of them.

Arum already hates paying Teofimo and others who don't draw like that money. And Teofimo is actually somewhat known.
the last time TR purposely overpaid im sure it was hooker vs saucedo.....and that shyt backfired like a mfr :russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I think it's bigger than Eddie Hearn. Why was he having the same problem with Espinosa?
It's Eddie... they were negotiating quietly behind the scenes(how it should always be) then Eddie runs his fat mouth on social media.. He can't help himself.. Nobody had to know anything about what was offered or turned down.. Now you can expect nobody will step in the ring with Boots for less than $1.7m

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's Eddie... they were negotiating quietly behind the scenes(how it should always be) then Eddie runs his fat mouth on social media.. He can't help himself.. Nobody had to know anything about what was offered or turned down.. Now you can expect nobody will step in the ring with Boots for less than $1.7m

It's Eddie right now. What was the problem at Showtime?

Outta his own mouth, Ennis wanted to part ways from over there because he wasn't active enough.

I get it. It's easy to dump on Hearn RIGHT NOW.

But the common denominator from Showtime to DAZN is Ennis. What are him and father doing during negotiations?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I actually think Esponoza was setting up Boots perfectly for the post Bud/Spence era.

Boots was Espinoza's guy, not a PBC/Haymon advised guy even though people use it interchangeably.

PBC has literally zero reason to Bush an exciting black American fighter especially when they need stars and Benevidez doesn't seem to be translating to being a headliner yet.

I'd argue PBC would have fed Barrios and Stanoious to Boots (if he signed) to set up a Boots vs Tim Mega fight

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man Hearn fukked up at 147 and he won't be doing much at 154.
147 and 154 are PBC dominant, and the fact Turki ain't step in tells you everything lol.

Boots teams are dummies nikka got 30 fights nobody heard of and says Activity is his focus. No big fights only should be the focus and Matchroom has zero history of ever delivering that for an American.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I actually think Esponoza was setting up Boots perfectly for the post Bud/Spence era.

Boots was Espinoza's guy, not a PBC/Haymon advised guy even though people use it interchangeably.

PBC has literally zero reason to Bush an exciting black American fighter especially when they need stars and Benevidez doesn't seem to be translating to being a headliner yet.

I'd argue PBC would have fed Barrios and Stanoious to Boots (if he signed) to set up a Boots vs Tim Mega fight

Again... The common denominator is Ennis.