Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thats exactly why they want a big payday because it would be a unification fight that they would likely lose........gotta pay the price and lets be honest that price ain't even that crazy considering the type of fights they booked before.

Yeah the inly thing id say is Brian Norman sr aint lying lol Jaron never becoming undisputed at 147 because every fight is across the street eith crazy fees and none of them will make crazy money even with philly (they cant charge vegas gates and none of these are ppv worthy).

Best they can hope for is Turki finances at 147 tournament

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
There's always one :heh:

Facts, It never fails.

Norman will lose unceremoniously to some +3000 nikka that nobody fukking knows and that will be that. Whether it happens sooner or later is up to the boxing gods at this point.

This is prolly the worst business boxing decision of all time.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Facts, It never fails.

Norman will lose unceremoniously to some +3000 nikka that nobody fukking knows and that will be that. Whether it happens sooner or later is up to the boxing gods at this point.

This is prolly the worst business boxing decision of all time.
The best underdog prop I see for his first title defense I'm betting on

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I been out the loop on that Norman v Boots situation but judging off the reactions here I surmise that fight fell through after Eddie Hearn ran his mouth to the media and successfully convinced dumb nikkas (again) that the other guy was ducking... similar to how Bud was "ducking" Spence when he signed to fight Avenysean.. I guess actual negotiations and counter offers didn't matter in this situation.. Yet another fight involving African Americans that doesn't get made under Eddie watch

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I been out the loop on that Norman v Boots situation but judging off the reactions here I surmise that fight fell through after Eddie Hearn ran his mouth to the media and successfully convinced dumb nikkas (again) that the other guy was ducking... similar to how Bud was "ducking" Spence when he signed to fight Avenysean.. I guess actual negotiations and counter offers didn't matter in this situation.. Yet another fight involving Africam Americans doesn't get made under Eddie watch

Its a nuanced thing where to Brian Norman Srs point Boots will never be undisputed because all the belts are on “other sides of the street” so if you got something others want then everyone gotta eat. People bringing up brian never made more thsn 150 are ignoring dude a champ now so yesterdays price aint todays price. The only thing i will say about the normans is if Boots isnt what folks say he is this this is a chance to bet on yourself

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Its a nuanced thing where to Brian Norman Srs point Boots will never be undisputed because all the belts are on “other sides of the street” so if you got something others want then everyone gotta eat. People bringing up brian never made more thsn 150 are ignoring dude a champ now so yesterdays price aint todays price. The only thing i will say about the normans is if Boots isnt what folks say he is this this is a chance to bet on yourself
It was up to the promotor to get the fight made and give the fighters what they asked for and once again Hearn drops the ball.. Now I'm hearing the real reason the fight fell through was because Hearn wouldn't make the fight in a neutral location, they agreed to the money.. Why would Norman agree to fight in Boots backyard?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

He’s fighting for 180k. It’s the same price lmao.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It was up to the promotor to get the fight made and give the fighters what they asked for and once again Hearn drops the ball.. Now I'm hearing the real reason the fight fell through was because Hearn wouldn't make the fight in a neutral location, they agreed to the money.. Why would Norman agree to fight in Boots backyard?

Yeah its a unification but they treating it like they are doing norman a favor. If anything THIS is when you use Turki to make the fight. Cant talk about losing money yet two seconds later bigging up Rihyad season aka Money Pit ENT

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He’s fighting for 180k. It’s the same price lmao.

No he’s not. He gets champion minimum now. Yall didnt listen to their interviews to at least be able to disect whst they are saying.

My only knock to Normans team is there are times you gotta bet on yourself but still you have the autonomy to choose when

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No he’s not. He gets champion minimum now. Yall didnt listen to their interviews to at least be able to disect whst they are saying.

My only knock to Normans team is there are times you gotta bet on yourself but still you have the autonomy to choose when

What’s the champions minimum and where is there a document to read about it?