Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't see how it makes sense when Norman just accepted another fight where he is guaranteed to make EVEN LESS. So he passes on a Boots fight and a chance at stardom and his biggest payday yet (even with the sanctioning fees), to fight on Keyshawn's undercard. He would be headlining an event fighting Boots but he'd rather be on the undercard of a prospect lol.

It's ducking. And I like Norman but this ain't a good look at all. He's never getting that potential 1.5 million again.

Did you listen to the podcast explanation? If not we have nothing to discuss. I'm not even here to defend Norman because I already said there is "betting on yourself".

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease: so he's just gonna duck my nikka bootz like that?

NIce to see the comments are in alignment that this is a shameful clout chasing duck.

did all that yapping to go fight on a prospect/contender undercard. make it make sense. At least when Shakur turned down haney he was already making bread this dude was about to get a wild payday and got cold feet.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not a norman believer...I'll give him credit for finding that lightning in the bottle at the right time though
At this point, I'd like to see Boots even fight your boy Cobbs :lolbron:

At least Cobbs has a decent name & is actually his size; even though I think he gets KO'ed to the multiverse if it happened lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

At least Cobbs has a decent name & is actually his size; even though I think he gets KO'ed to the multiverse if it happened lol

Facts, definitely a better fight than a Karen rematch

Norman just need some temporary clout before his next struggle fest. fukk nikka wasted everyone's time.

A fukking double knockout needs to happen to him and Canelo for their next fights.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Facts, definitely a better fight than a Karen rematch

Norman just need some temporary clout before his next struggle fest. fukk nikka wasted everyone's time.

A fukking double knockout needs to happen to him and Canelo for their next fights.
Truth bro

Boots would win every single round but would look terrible again because he can't punch on the move & needs you in front of him

I'm sure Boots team does NOT want that fight again lol

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
fukk nikka turned down 1.7 mil to defend his title on the undercard of a nikka that just became a contender.:hhh:

Got damn school system failed that nikka. :mjlol:

Dude don't even have a Tevin Farmer level of buzz and he priced himself out. :snoop:
Yessir talk

I Support the fukkery and been called for him to be a backup when Boots first opp pulled out and he whooped on broner.

fukkery overload. But boots has the skills to capitalize on it, a KO would be viral.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
IMG-9151.jpg

OTX

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
So Bozy said that Boots dropped Norman in sparring so they already know what's up. Norman's people never wanted that fight. This was clear clout chasing, using Boots' name to get people to google who he was. And ironic that he already has an opponent not even 24 hours after the negotiations with Boots stopped. And I see Brian Sr. done deleted that interview clip off his IG talking about Boots because people was getting in his ass about the duckery and goofiness.

This was CLEAR clout chasing. nikkas think they slick.