Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Check out their full schedule on their website lmao

I was hoping this amazon deal would workout and they would get secondary fights on CW kind of like WWE and NXT.. This shyt is on life support though
having 1 fight on your "boxing schedule" is wild. shyt must be extra tight if they can't even schedule cards in advance, basically the boxing version of living check to check.
content so sporadic they telling you to sign up for alerts :snoop: . wake up in December to a random text for that Tszyu vs Ramos Jr PPV :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
having 1 fight on your "boxing schedule" is wild. shyt must be extra tight if they can't even schedule cards in advance, basically the boxing version of living check to check.
content so sporadic they telling you to sign up for alerts :snoop: . wake up in December to a random text for that Tszyu vs Ramos Jr PPV :dead:

You know thinking about it now that Canelo card is even more egregious than we thought. Motherfukkers can't book one card outside of ppv and waste two spots on Lara and Danny fukking Garcia. :hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You know thinking about it now that Canelo card is even more egregious than we thought. Motherfukkers can't book one card outside of ppv and waste two spots on Lara and Danny fukking Garcia. :hhh:

It's wild cool boy on the non PPV. They could have just had him Co Main with Tim Tsyzu or Fundora Spence.

I saw both Charlos post boxing pics on IG stories so hell they need a Mell comeback non ppv and then Fundora Spence and then a 2nd Tank fight + the Tim Tsyzu fight, that would be 4 cards at least at maybe one per month to end the year

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
those manfredy and sharmba mitchell days were great. it seemed like every week there was a good, competitive match on tv.

Funny story. Met Sharmba about 15 years ago in DC while I was working a temp duty. Dapped him up and everything. He was surprised I knew who he was. I asked him what happened against Punisher, he simply said "Muhfukka wouldn't stop throwing punches" :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Funny story. Met Sharmba about 15 years ago in DC while I was working a temp duty. Dapped him up and everything. He was surprised I knew who he was. I asked him what happened against Punisher, he simply said "Muhfukka wouldn't stop throwing punches" :russ:
:wow: the punisher

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've said this before, but I would've asked him about when he used to wear suspenders to the ring because some clown he fought earlier in his career pulled his trunks down :dame: :mjlol: