Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is pbc dead? Still no announced fights for Amazon.

Check out their full schedule on their website lmao

I was hoping this amazon deal would workout and they would get secondary fights on CW kind of like WWE and NXT.. This shyt is on life support though

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

the man ive compared to wilder on several occasions lol..this is a good read

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Check out their full schedule on their website lmao

I was hoping this amazon deal would workout and they would get secondary fights on CW kind of like WWE and NXT.. This shyt is on life support though

I think Amazon just gives them a Platform but isn't fronting the Bill so that is why things are so dry.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's just as bad lol. He's also a KO waiting to happen

Shakur was talking Raw Raw then sounding all silent on the clip they played lol.

Looks like following happened:
1.Tank coach Kenny states they reached out to Shakur Team and nobody really came back.
2.Dude in Thumbnail from my post, is on Shakur Team and was on Willie D pretty much saying the fight can make more money marinating.
3.Shakur sounding all Nice saying yeah he heard someone from Tank team reached out but they didn't send an offer.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

SHAKUR IS A fukkING DUCK!!!!! IF YOU WANT THE THE FIGHT SEND TANK AN OFFER THEN ESPECIALLY IF THEY DIDNT SEND YOU ONE ALLEGEDLY EVEN THOUGH YOU CONFIRMING THEY REACHED OUT.

I put Money Shakur not fighting Tank cause Turki not fukking with Tank this why he got this bullshyt fight next and now they talking about Zepeda on a Bud vs Ortiz card.