Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I musta read a different name cause I don't recall it being sandor Martin. That's why I said Bulgarian.

Sandor the mando and Albert is champ. I think Devin will make his 147 debut later this yr, aim for a title early next yr and maybe rematch Ryan at 147 late 2025

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So did Clottey

The Cotto fight was great

Ill say this about Clottey, If you weren’t of a certain caliber, he’s just gonna beat the shyt out of you.
the only thing about clottey that drove me crazy is sometimes he was too lax in the ring to let his hands go

he scrapped though against cotto...thats a classic fight

zab shouldn't have lost to him but zab was not focused at that point...it should have been a TKO win for clottey but zab was on some BS lol

clottey busted up pac with the few punches he threw and landed but just wouldn't let his hands go

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Roy says Bivol vs Beterbiev is NOT 50/50
“No. It’s not a 50/50 fight.
One, Beterbiev is much older, Beterbiev has been down, Bivol has never been down. Bivol has been in there with who at the time was the pound-for-pound best in Canelo Alvarez and made him look like nothing.
So it’s not a 50/50. Beterbiev has got everything to show me to bring it back to a 50/50 fight. Right now, Bivol has the advantage 60/40. Now, Beterbiev is a hell of a guy and one hell of a fighter and has awesome power but he has also been down and they was i see it is if someone else has knocked you down then i’ve got to get you down, you understand me? Now it’s one hell of a punch to walk through to get him down though, so it’s a very dangerous game to play because Beterbiev is the best punch probably ever in that division, so it’s a great fight.”

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
the only thing about clottey that drove me crazy is sometimes he was too lax in the ring to let his hands go

he scrapped though against cotto...thats a classic fight

zab shouldn't have lost to him but zab was not focused at that point...it should have been a TKO win for clottey but zab was on some BS lol

clottey busted up pac with the few punches he threw and landed but just wouldn't let his hands go
Clottey-Pac was so frustrating to watch