Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crawford gotta understand Canelo is not a "legacy" fighter anymore, he's a business man. That Canelo interview with Million Dollars Worth of Game said it all. If he can still cash in $30 mill in fights that have 0 risk, he's going to that. Frankly any sane man would do that lol. Bud needs to let it go

Bud fighting younger hungry fighters is a great legacy builder IMO. Boots, Ortiz, Tszyu, Teo, would look great for Bud when he looks back on his career. There's a lot of money in fighters of different generations fighting each other

He’s going to be 37 next month. He’s not interested in all of that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know it's not yet 12 months ago, but Mell Charlo fighting seemed like ages ago lol. Haven't been keeping up, but but not sure if he's even training at all. The way he loss to Canelo was not a good look. He would need a tuneup fight at least to make it a real run at challenging Bud to fight him
Ideally I would like to see him have a return fight before the end of year and call out Bud at the end saying he wants his belts back lol.

Mell tends to stay in shape year round, so the main thing is ring rust more so than being truly flabby right now, pretty much in a situation Bud was in loss aside if he doesn't fight by September (realistically he would probably fight in Oct/Nov imo).

They can do a non televised fight or if Errol stalling then do Mell vs Fundora

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

again i never understood why maskaev gave rahman so much fukking trouble and why he was able to stop him twice

bowe should have lost this fight but it would have fukked up the money

few fights angered me in real time than this shyt..mares was dirty as fukk and the ref failed in this fight...this shyt angered my ex who happened to be watching with me and did not like boxing..she was appalled that mares was getting away with this

[/QUOTE]
Jesus man, SRL has to be da best finisher ever. He always unloads the clip

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
there was no reason for brook vs ggg or khan vs canelo...those fights happened because of the bullshyt with ggg-canelo...the losers got damaged for their troubles

Brook got ducked by Vargas

GGG got ducked by Eubank Jr

Felt like the lil pockets of success Brook had vs GGG finally made Jacobs feel confident enough to jump off the porch and stop ducking GGG which led to a great fight between them two. Personally had that fight as a draw

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Felt like the lil pockets of success Brook had vs GGG finally made Jacobs feel confident enough to jump off the porch and stop ducking GGG which led to a great fight between them two. Personally had that fight as a draw
Ppl were so upset on here when triple gawd retained against jacobs lol :dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I think the knockdown was the deciding factor. But it was an otherwise fun fight that could've gone either way.

Same thing can be said about his fight with Canelo.

I've always been a Danny fan. If he beats Trips or Canelo, he would definitely be talked about going to Canastota.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was kinda torn because I was a fan of both.
heres the thing

jacobs blew weight on purpose
jacobs was knocked down in the fight
during the fight he did clearly have a case of the happy feets because of the power coming at him
at the end of the fight, jacobs sank to his knees when i think rozier was telling him to get his ass up and stand lol

it was close sure but that man was just happy to survive lol

Daps
Boxing Civil War right now.

PBC vs Turki. PBC not sending any of their biggest stars + setting up Tim Kazoo and Fundora to disrupt 154 lol, then Canelo and Tank telling Turki they need 10 lambos.

Then I heard Turki was just placed in the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame :russ:

Canelo and Tank told dude they needed 10 Lambos if he wants them?
:russ:

I know y’all be on that Turki dude nuts but that’s some boss shyt from them
:wow:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said..he's been frauding since the Tank fight...i just hope that valenzuela doesnt go to the fraud route like pitbull and rolly did and actually faces a live 140 guy

I need to get back in to betting I stopped years ago. I think last fight I bet was Hopkins vs De La Hoya. Knew pitbull was gonna lose. I wanted him to fight Shakur.