Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lara was putting hands on him before he got tired.
truthfully rosario can do the same...rosario hits harder than hurd and lara and is a mean combination puncher...but rosario's punch resistance is trash..hurd's declined but you still have to chip away at him all throughout the fight..he doesnt go away easy...rosario was ko'ed with a stab jab to the gut by charlo and looked like he was on his deathbed

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So, when Gervonta is free for a fight due to Loma backing out because he afraid of them hands now suddenly Shakur and Zepeda verbally agree on a matchup.....but Tank the one who don't want them fights?:mjlol:

Has tank said he wants shakur next?

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I'm hearing Manny might be low on funds and needs the money. Because why else would he be still trying to get in the ring?
Same reason why Floyd needs an exhibition match every 6 months. They both gonna be taking punches to the face by the age of 60.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah I saw some boxing channels announced it, and posted it soon as I saw it. Never again tho... :francis:

The fight could still happen....
Either Shakur is doing this just to get his name buzzing or somebody is going out of their way to make him look like a fukkin fool.

Fat Dan was on a mission yesterday, shutting shyt down. :heh: