Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Came to post it.

But I have no shame in saying this. This is the punch the made me realize I wasn't built for boxing.

anyone with a minimal pop can hit you when you don't expect it in them sweet spots and it feel like you have to unload your insides :mjcry:

I'm never been too rocked up top but them body shots caught me lacking several times :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
anyone with a minimal pop can hit you when you don't expect it in them sweet spots and it feel like you have to unload your insides :mjcry:

I'm never been too rocked up top but them body shots caught me lacking several times :mjcry:
funny thing it wasnt the body shots...it was the fact that my eardrums almost got busted in sparring that was the beginning of me winding down on sparring on top of having a client facing job at the time

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I learned the power of a body bunch when I was in a fist fight with a roommate. We was arguing about something. I made a slick comment that set him off and he swung on me. I ducked and hit him with a straight right to the body. This nikka collapsed to the ground rolling around holding his stomach. He ended up crawling out of my room. Later on he told me he had never felt pain like that in his life.

Later on a coworker was trying to go pro as a boxer and I agreed to spar with him. When he caught me with a clean body shot had me rethinking my whole defensive gameplan. I didn't move that elbow from blocking the body again cause I wasn't trying to feel that pain again.