Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
lubin has not really impressed me like that lately but he can box better than tszyu,...however his chin is not up there and tim hits hard as fukk

Same I'm thinking. Honestly, Lubin facing Charlo too early ruined his career, that loss is hard to come back from. Sucks it had to be him
Lubin is one of my favorite fighters. Southpaw Boxer-Puncher, versatile. I got Tim in that fight, but Lubin for sure has a chance

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same I'm thinking. Honestly, Lubin facing Charlo too early ruined his career, that loss is hard to come back from. Sucks it had to be him
Lubin is one of my favorite fighters. Southpaw Boxer-Puncher, versatile. I got Tim in that fight, but Lubin for sure has a chance

Lubin was an olympian right? I remember he was a highly touted prospect thus he got fast tracked to Charlo

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I just learnt that Austin Trout is now a bare knuckle fighter. I didn't even know this sport is even broadcast on TV like UFC :dahell:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lubin was an olympian right? I remember he was a highly touted prospect thus he got fast tracked to Charlo

True that. But to go to the #1 guy that quick is mind boggling. At least go with another contender first and then assess if you are ready. Like at the time, I believe John Jackson and Austin Trout were at 154. Should have fought them first

The shot Charlo caught Lubin with was such a novice defensive lapse by Lubin, you could tell he wasn't even ready to go up that level :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just learnt that Austin Trout is now a bare knuckle fighter. I didn't even know this sport is even broadcast on TV like UFC :dahell:
trout got put through the wringer through 2 different eras of 154....he got used up..he was signed to some religious network fighting before he started the bare knuckle shyt