Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Tenshin starting to put it together, that was an impressive win in only his 4th fight
Some kickboxers make the transition well. Vitali was one. Muay thai guys i think transition better because they do more boxing sparring than people think. They got khaosai galaxy samart veraphol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Now Tank fans will understand what Shakur fans have been going through

Welcome to the club, glad you arrived :blessed::mjgrin:

Wonder if Tank will get ridiculed for another fighter ducking smoke the same way Shakur has been for fighters not interested in fighting him because they are scared of them getting notoriety off of them losing. Time will tell if Tank receives the same backlash :jbhmm::skip:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the Heaney/Pauls' fight
:russ:
The British audience really get into singing along with certain songs. Even Brad Pauls was singing along to Heaney's intro

Edit
:leon: that was a good fight and the crowd was on their feet the whole way through.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Now Tank fans will understand what Shakur fans have been going through

Welcome to the club, glad you arrived :blessed::mjgrin:

Wonder if Tank will get ridiculed for another fighter ducking smoke the same way Shakur has been for fighters not interested in fighting him because they are scared of them getting notoriety off of them losing. Time will tell if Tank receives the same backlash :jbhmm::skip:

If I'm Oscar, I start talking to Al and Ellerbe about setting up Davis/Zepeda. fukk Cruz. Nobody wants to see him spin back the block on that fight again.