Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He would spend a lot of time in his fights being inactive (the main reason why I would have picked Pavlik over him at 160), but he definitely had some nice highlight reel KOs.

He was sloppy af but he had a lot of raw power. That sloppiness and the inactivity you mentioned is a reason his power didn't seem to carry as he went up.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The scary thing about this is he's doing this against a much faster fighter with quicker hands. I think that's why it was so easy to counter Spence.

That's why I always say a big advantage of being the smaller fighter, is that the fighter moving up has been used to fighters with way more faster hand speed than their new weight class. The bigger fighters they are facing are slower and easier to time

The axe murderer

Daps
That's why I always say a big advantage of being the smaller fighter, is that the fighter moving up has been used to fighters with way more faster hand speed than their new weight class. The bigger fighters they are facing are slower and easier to time
Yeah thats why these fighters bring im smaller guys to spar with. Faster and fight at higher pace. Plus you see skills that you don't usually see at higher weight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Pretty much the point I was making but that stupid dikkhead @NormanConnors wanna yap about that not being impressive.

When it comes to anything Crawford related, him, R=A Natural fukkin' Doof, and that sweater knitting p*ssy poppin' on a headstand half a faq @Apollo Creed just be posting for the sake of posting.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pretty much the point I was making but that stupid dikkhead @NormanConnors wanna yap about that not being impressive.

When it comes to anything Crawford related, him, R=A Natural fukkin' Doof, and that sweater knitting p*ssy poppin' on a headstand half a faq @Apollo Creed just be posting for the sake of posting.

nikka im God to you.

:russ:

I own this whore

The axe murderer

Daps