Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just my opinion but the 2nd BHop fight, the fight with Winky and fight with Cory Spinks I think Taylor lost all 3 of those
Winky fight was a toss up..winky personally gave the fight away in the late rounds to me...taylor had one eye shut and winky didn't step it up enough

Spinks was a robbery though

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just my opinion but the 2nd BHop fight, the fight with Winky and fight with Cory Spinks I think Taylor lost all 3 of those

He definitely lost to Winky and Spinks.

but taylor could only do that for about 7-8 rounds max...he caught bhop at the right time

the first fight was close and i thought taylor edged it; that second fight i thought bhop won that...those fights let me know how shaky taylor was
The second fight was really interesting to me. I thought he clearly won, but it was obvious that he started to wear down on the back end and you could see Hop start to take over.

I felt the same way about the third Trips/Canelo fight. There was no doubt in my mind that Canelo won that fight. But Trips easily took 9 thru 12.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The second fight was really interesting to me. I thought he clearly won, but it was obvious that he started to wear down on the back end and you could see Hop start to take over.

I felt the same way about the third Trips/Canelo fight. There was no doubt in my mind that Canelo won that fight. But Trips easily took 9 thru 12.
taylor's stamina just wasn't great down the stretch

his defeats were all because of stamina issues

pavlik took him out, the second he gassed, in the first fight
pavlik wore him down in second fight and only reason he didnt ko'ed was because he started holding alot and not punching
froch bodied him hard in the last round in a fight all he had to do was remain standing after building a huge lead to win
abe gives him a brain bleed and knocks him out late in the final round

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
taylor's stamina just wasn't great down the stretch

his defeats were all because of stamina issues

pavlik took him out, the second he gassed, in the first fight
pavlik wore him down in second fight and only reason he didnt ko'ed was because he started holding alot and not punching
froch bodied him hard in the last round in a fight all he had to do was remain standing after building a huge lead to win
abe gives him a brain bleed and knocks him out late
Froch fight had me :snoop:
He was literally seconds away from a W

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The axe murderer

Daps
there's literally no way to explain that ...froch was getting his head boxed off for at least 8 rounds and he got dropped...that was a terrible loss
The Froch fight was so frustrating. :martin:
And froch is a tough SOB. One of the absolute worst fighters to have an empty tank against.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And froch is a tough SOB. One of the absolute worst fighters to have an empty tank against.

there's literally no way to explain that ...froch was getting his head boxed off for at least 8 rounds and he got dropped...that was a terrible loss

What made the fight worse was how much of a dikkhead he was during the buildup. He was so dismissive of Froch. Like... nikka he the champ. Stop being stupid... :snoop:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's a really big welter. I would like to know what he rehydrates to?
he's a gymrat and stays in shape 24/7, otherwise he would blow up out of camp. I mean look at his two brothers. Boots is a huge welter

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What made the fight worse was how much of a dikkhead he was during the buildup. He was so dismissive of Froch. Like... nikka he the champ. Stop being stupid... :snoop:
He was kinda dismissive to Abe too when Abe was doing his best to crossover to American audiences

The axe murderer

Daps
the bullshyt was miranda badly breaking dudes jaw with a legal punch..Abe wanted it stopped but promoter was like nah continue
And many stoppages to give arthur breaks in that match too. It was :snoop: to watch I swear. Force man with jaw broken in two places to continue