Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You must aint never tapped in to buddy. He can go. Not saying he will win, but this shyt aint gone be a walk in the park for Bud by any means

Saudis should be bigging up his profile in the event he wins because he is being treated a cannon fodder and talent aside is unknown so you cant sell this as some amazing spectacle that theh are trying. The should have been using these weeks to build up the story of him to make people care

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's why I keep saying...if you haven't watch a fighter just say so and actually watch a fight or 2 on youtube...youtube makes it a lot easier to do so you don't make statement with no reason or logic behind it...

With that being said...wish it was crawford vs tszyu or even better vs Mell charlo...but boxing gods got a hold of those 2 and made those fights not a reality right now....fundora and murtazaliev picked up injuries in their title wins and are down for the summer....madrimov is right there, hes signed to matchroom, won his belt on a Riyadh season card...crawford is a free agent and also has a relationship with turki...it makes sense plus it's a step closer to crawford vacating his 147 belts if he wins

I agree with all of this except for the Fundora part. Fundora side/PBC had made it clear as day they wanted no parts of Bud. :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
yeah so much they are entertaining a fundora vs spence fight...which is a fight they REALLY have no business making
Yeah... Last I read PBC was working with Jerruh to have it on a weekend that the Cowboys are away. If they're home they would move the fight to Frisco, which is a lil bit north of Dallas.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah... Last I read PBC was working with Jerruh to have it on a weekend that the Cowboys are away. If they're home they would move the fight to Frisco, which is a lil bit north of Dallas.
that fight will do one of 2 things

if fundora wins, spence will be looking at the end of his career depending on how badly he loses
if spence wins, fundora's rep is going to take a significant hit

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
that fight will do one of 2 things

if fundora wins, spence will be looking at the end of his career depending on how badly he loses
if spence wins, fundora's rep is going to take a significant hit

Yeah... People were already looking at the Tszyu win as flukey, and if we're being honest, it kinda is. But the last thing Fundora needs to hear is that he lost to a guy that some in the community think is shot.

And the fight would do one more thing:

Put Errol in line for a rematch with Bud if Bud beats Madrimov. I believe Errol wants that fight, but I don't think it's a fight he should take.