Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah a nobody with only 10 fights under his belt is gonna give Crawford problems :comeon:

Lets not get carried away here, this is a obvious cherry pick and if Crawford loses he should retire.

Sick of these hyped up Euro fighters.
im 100 percent sure you haven't seen madrimov fight lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dont nobody seen this guy fight. And if he wasn't fighting Crawford im pretty sure you wouldn't give a fukk about Drago.
um ive posted about dude plenty of times..hell ive even seen him fight live....i mentioned that one of his KOs is among the most brutal ive ever witnessed in person ringside and ive been to hundreds of fights

tell me who should he have fought at 154 for a title..i listed off the champs above

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think more fighters (especially eastern europeans it seems) are not wasting time with slow buildups. dunno if it's a financial thing or lets just get down to business thing but beterviev and bivol were world champs in 12 fights, usyk was world champ in 5 fights, aj world champ in 9 fights, josh taylor cleared the division and became undisputed in 18 fights, rigo was world champ in 9 fights, teofimo and shakur were world champs in less than 15 bouts

all of that to say, madrimov only having 10 fights doesn't mean he's a novice

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think more fighters (especially eastern europeans it seems) are not wasting time with slow buildups. dunno if it's a financial thing or lets just get down to business thing but beterviev and bivol were world champs in 12 fights, usyk was world champ in 5 fights, aj world champ in 9 fights, josh taylor cleared the division and became undisputed in 18 fights, rigo was world champ in 9 fights, teofimo and shakur were world champs in less than 15 bouts

all of that to say, madrimov only having 10 fights doesn't mean he's a novice
I think its the optics of the best in the world taking on an unknown but it being treated as a spectacle

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
im 100 percent sure you haven't seen madrimov fight lol
Madrimov has most of the tools. The only things i that worry me with him is he likes to keep his hands down (Sergio Martinez used to do that shyt. I hated it) and he's one of those muscular fighters that usually gas out in later rounds.

Other than that, he has a damn good jab and very good footwork. He's also an athletic freak of nature.

Bud is just the best fighter on the world and can do absolutely everything in the ring.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Madrimov can fight though and he can punch there is a realistic possibility he can pull off the upset, is nikkas serious in here right now? :heh:
That's why I keep saying...if you haven't watch a fighter just say so and actually watch a fight or 2 on youtube...youtube makes it a lot easier to do so you don't make statement with no reason or logic behind it...

With that being said...wish it was crawford vs tszyu or even better vs Mell charlo...but boxing gods got a hold of those 2 and made those fights not a reality right now....fundora and murtazaliev picked up injuries in their title wins and are down for the summer....madrimov is right there, hes signed to matchroom, won his belt on a Riyadh season card...crawford is a free agent and also has a relationship with turki...it makes sense plus it's a step closer to crawford vacating his 147 belts if he wins

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah a nobody with only 10 fights under his belt is gonna give Crawford problems :comeon:

Lets not get carried away here, this is a obvious cherry pick and if Crawford loses he should retire.

Sick of these hyped up Euro fighters.

You must aint never tapped in to buddy. He can go. Not saying he will win, but this shyt aint gone be a walk in the park for Bud by any means

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Madrimov has most of the tools. The only things i that worry me with him is he likes to keep his hands down (Sergio Martinez used to do that shyt. I hated it) and he's one of those muscular fighters that usually gas out in later rounds.

Other than that, he has a damn good jab and very good footwork. He's also an athletic freak of nature.

Bud is just the best fighter on the world and can do absolutely everything in the ring.
yeah and i said the same things in the fight thread about him....but madrimov is being talked about like hes bum ass rolly....he has 11 fights....lomachenko won a belt in his 3rd pro fight and took gary russ's zero..after he got thumped by salido in his 2nd pro fight

crawford would be the favorite against any 154 champion or contender and rightfully so...ive said it before...if crawford is able to dent and get rid of madrimov in the first half of the fight id be really impressed...madrimov is the most challenging of the 154 champs now