Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, I don’t care about the promoter war stuff, but what Boots said about his situation, that it was basically like having a job and you’re not getting enough hours really struck me. It was an analogy I’d never thought of. Obviously, you have an extremely finite time as fighter to earn wages, so you have to maximize that in terms of how frequently you fight and purses. Those MR guys are mostly pretty active. They’re fighting. Those PBC guys are mostly inactive. They’re not fighting.

Seems like an easy decision to me.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man, I don’t care about the promoter war stuff, but what Boots said about his situation, that it was basically like having a job and you’re not getting enough hours really struck me. It was an analogy I’d never thought of. Obviously, you have an extremely finite time as fighter to earn wages, so you have to maximize that in terms of how frequently you fight and purses. Those MR guys are mostly pretty active. They’re fighting. Those PBC guys are mostly inactive. They’re not fighting.

Seems like an easy decision to me.

Fighters over there getting shelved like a Saigon album but nikkas in here still defending that shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
100% agree. Keyshawn should be eyeing facing Teo soon. He has the build for it to move up and I can see him beating Teo easily

yeah no need to waste time at 135 especially with the relationship he has with Shakur. Get the WBO, gun straight for Teo at 140, and then pull Andy Cruz card to fight at 140 where he has an advantage lol.

Teo is def beatable, I feel Pitbull could beat Teo because he just keeps coming, and I think he is more durable than most these cats and it appears his power came up to 140.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
yeah no need to waste time at 135 especially with the relationship he has with Shakur. Get the WBO, gun straight for Teo at 140, and then pull Andy Cruz card to fight at 140 where he has an advantage lol.

Teo is def beatable, I feel Pitbull could beat Teo because he just keeps coming, and I think he is more durable than most these cats and it appears his power came up to 140.

Absolute facts. Keyshawn is 5'9/5'10 with a bigger build. Shocked he makes it down to 135 in the first place

So you're saying Andy Cruz would be at a disadvantage at 140? Haven't really watched much of him to be honest

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Absolute facts. Keyshawn is 5'9/5'10 with a bigger build. Shocked he makes it down to 135 in the first place

So you're saying Andy Cruz would be at a disadvantage at 140? Haven't really watched much of him to be honest

Andy doesnt have pop( seems more so he is still learning pro style) so i am more so saying keyshawn can use the size advantage to fill the skill gap because i think Andy is waaaaay more skilled then anyone in 35 besides maybe Shakur and Loma. Andy cruz is nasty and if Boozy teaches him to sit on his punchss as it appears dude gonna be a problem