Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Why book Teo to fight tonight AGAINST UFC?

He's not a big enough star for that.

But credit to he kid. He's being way more active than most

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
pretty much the division could get a shot in the arm once crawford relinquishes the hold on the remaining belts

the problem is the champs and contenders are not all that great...which is the different problem welterweight has had with the right fights not being made for the last 12 years or so outside of 2019

boots is the goods skillwise but needs the comp
stanionis makes for exciting fights but hes going to have to get active again because his style isnt long for boxing
norman is mid to me - the santillan fight gave him new life..we will see if that win is a fluke on the level of santillan beating down rocha..bruh needs to run back bocachica on some real shyt
barrios is trash to me - ive been saying that longer than most ppl knew who he was or got on his bandwagon :heh:..the mexican andre berto

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Beat the hell out of Razor in both fights, no other heavy was walking through a prime Razor's shots like that also :mjlol:.

Low-key Mike was locked in before he went back to jail, breh had a reignited dog in him. He wasn't the same cat mentally when he got out, even though I thought we saw it briefly in the 2nd Holyfield fight, Mike came to throw hands, fukk Evander for those butts.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Beat the hell out of Razor in both fights, no other heavy was walking through a prime Razor's shots like that also :mjlol:.

Low-key Mike was locked in before he went back to jail, breh had a reignited dog in him. He wasn't the same cat mentally when he got out, even though I thought we saw it briefly in the 2nd Holyfield fight, Mike came to throw hands, fukk Evander for those butts.
i mean the 2nd tyson-ruddock fight had some give or take...tyson took numerous smash uppercuts and have his mouthpiece knocked out and eardrums busted...but razor got ruined throwing hands with tyson like that..that man took ridiculous combinations to the body and head

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
pretty much the division could get a shot in the arm once crawford relinquishes the hold on the remaining belts

the problem is the champs and contenders are not all that great...which is the different problem welterweight has had with the right fights not being made for the last 12 years or so outside of 2019

boots is the goods skillwise but needs the comp
stanionis makes for exciting fights but hes going to have to get active again because his style isnt long for boxing
norman is mid to me - the santillan fight gave him new life..we will see if that win is a fluke on the level of santillan beating down rocha..bruh needs to run back bocachica on some real shyt
barrios is trash to me - ive been saying that longer than most ppl knew who he was or got on his bandwagon :heh:..the mexican andre berto

Activity is really what's killed that division. While the world was waiting on Crawford/Spence, those other cats coulda been out there destroying shyt but they were just chillin', specifically Ennis and Stanionis.

Ennis hasn't fought since before Spence/Crawford and Stanionis was off for nearly two years before fighting on the Canelo/Mungia card.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Damn. My theory is that if you are moving up, you better have enough skills to make up for the lack of power you will have at the new weight
Not sure Teo has that to be honest
Manny was considered too small but he made up for it with crazy speed and impeccable footwork. Lopez has the speed but has Mickey Ward type footwork.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Manny was considered too small but he made up for it with crazy speed and impeccable footwork. Lopez has the speed but has Mickey Ward type footwork.
ever since gamache left his camp his flaws have been glaring...footwork..lunging..sandor martin was able to time his ass to the point where teo had to break his nose with a dirty headbutt to throw him off