Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This shyt is crazy. How can a unification bout go un-aired with all these outlets we have these days?
right...fukking janibek vs gualtieri was damn near prime time and i dont think anyone cared about it..even for the wasteland thats 160

but an a level fight like this might end up be televised on a random japanese stream

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
right...fukking janibek vs gualtieri was damn near prime time and i dont think anyone cared about it..even for the wasteland thats 160

but an a level fight like this might end up be televised on a random japanese stream

The only one at 160 besides him is Adames, old ass Lara, and a prospect Troy Isley I believe

That's rough

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only one at 160 besides him is Adames, old ass Lara, and a prospect Troy Isley I believe

That's rough

That fight not going to generate enough me for a cross promotion fight so I guess he stuck.
theres also sheeraz who is janibek's wbo mando and also adames's mando

honestly this is a fight his excellency might have to put on one of his cards off GP

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

That's rough
This is why I said Jermell or Errol need to say fukk 154 and turn up in 160 being that 2 belts are on the PBC side, and if they can't handle the 160 cats (power being the factor aside), they likely wouldn't have done much at 154 as one could assume the 154 pool is better talent wise. They could be the big name at 160 with a path of least resistance (once again assuming power and durability isn't an issue).

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MW is really a poor division

janibek has 2 belts and he can fight but bentley proved he was no boogeyman
lara somehow is a whole world champion in 2024.. beating c level fighters got him a gamestop belt that got upgraded
adames got upgraded because mall was fukking up and then proceeds to lay a dud against a 154 lber moving up that has a problem with moving his gotdamn hands

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
theres also sheeraz who is janibek's wbo mando and also adames's mando

honestly this is a fight his excellency might have to put on one of his cards off GP

Forgot about Arabic Tommy Hearns :blessed:

He definitely has star potential to make the 160 division get more attention, and has the game to beat Jannibek

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bomac on Crawford

5:05

- Looks like they are 50/50 on going for a 3rd Undisputed
- Bomac said "You can't run from father time. We been thinking about going for Undisputed, but not really"
- Looks like their goal is Madrimov, then Canelo, then drive off into the sunset

Personally, I'm kind of mehh on the possible Canelo fight. I rather Bud go for 3 times Undisputed, it's more legacy defining. Especially since Canelo won't even have all of his 4 belts if they figth