Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Donaire ducking? :heh: Hes one of the very few you cant say that about

Yea you right he a different breed :lolbron: ..I haven’t heard him mention Rigo name after Rigo called him out..BUT I just looked it up and he want the fight and open to it:wow:

I stand corrected, he might be the one of the rare fighters with zero ducks..want smoke with Monster and Rigo again, he really do love the game :to:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Paulie :hhh:
He is well-spoken, appeared on boxing telecasts a number of times with positive feedback, he could have become a staple commentator, it was there for him but he's just too much of a moron, just can't help himself
I'm not one advocating for cancel culture but in this case, it would be absolutely make sense if they would remove him from UK telecasts too, it'd be well deserved

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Paulie :hhh:
He is well-spoken, appeared on boxing telecasts a number of times with positive feedback, he could have become a staple commentator, it was there for him but he's just too much of a moron, just can't help himself
I'm not one advocating for cancel culture but in this case, it would be absolutely make sense if they would remove him from UK telecasts too, it'd be well deserved

All Paulie did was revert back to his original programming. He's an Italian born in the 80's & raised in Bensonhurst which is racist AF. Ask anyone else like me from BK about Bensonhurst & they'll tell you lol

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody really needs to get paulie the fukk up outta here with his struggle hair piece

So they filed a copyright claim, had the video put on private and deleted all mentions of the pod on twitter. Steve Kim likes to stand on his racism but I guess Lopez flew to close to the sun and is worried about his higher profile gigs.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All Paulie did was revert back to his original programming. He's an Italian born in the 80's & raised in Bensonhurst which is racist AF. Ask anyone else like me from BK about Bensonhurst & they'll tell you lol

goofy brittle hand fruitcake never fooled me..that yo yo yo shyt...aint no way i was going to cheer for anybody like that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I still enjoy that beatdown Cotto put on him :lolbron:

I prefer the Hatton one myself, but you can't go wrong with either.
Both kicked his ass. :mjlol:

one of the rare times ill call miguel by his birth name...it might be one of cotto's most impressive asswhoopings...its like the only one that paulie doesnt bytch about

hatton vs malignaggi is one of the few hatton fights i ever enjoyed cuz i cant stand hatton lol