Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Donaire resume is rid
All Paulie did was revert back to his original programming. He's an Italian born in the 80's & raised in Bensonhurst which is racist AF. Ask anyone else like me from BK about Bensonhurst & they'll tell you lol
All the Italians pretty much left Bensonhurst years ago. Very heavy Chinese neighborhood now with some Eastern Euro in there too.
These Chinese are even bigger racists tho imo

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
So they filed a copyright claim, had the video put on private and deleted all mentions of the pod on twitter. Steve Kim likes to stand on his racism but I guess Lopez flew to close to the sun and is worried about his higher profile gigs.
Exactly. It's why they took the episode down from the Triller YT channel

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Exactly. It's why they took the episode down from the Triller YT channel

mario lopez might need to find another member of "boxing media" to latch on too...else he's going to be replaced on that saved by the bell reboot on peacock :bryan:

Whats interesting is he actually sent me the interview late at night before he posted it & I told him str8 up Paulie was buggin & wrong on everything he said about systemic racism, George Floyd & Larry Merchant. Now that I think about it, he was probably gauging my temperature & reaction to what Paulie said. Glad they removed the vid ultimately.

Steve looked so nervous when Paulie was ranting & he even tried to change the subject but Paulie was like "Hold up, I'm not finished." LOL :russ:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Why not Haney :mjpls:

I guess I'd rather Loma get it, beat Kambosos & then move on & unify with Haney. If Haney gets the fight & wins, pretty sure he won't fight Loma since he won't have a reason to.

I feel Loma is #1 in the division still and don't want him to get frozen out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hmmm earlier this week The Emperor confirmed his next fight def in Australia tho...:jbhmm:
dude talking out his ass, he just wants to cash out, because after he loses he won't have anything to stand on anymore. His tour right now is just building up the fight which he should be doing, but if you look at the fight with Teo imo it was more of Teo being off than George being that good to clean out the division.

Loma, Tank, or Devin on their A game beat him imo.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Whats interesting is he actually sent me the interview late at night before he posted it & I told him str8 up Paulie was buggin & wrong on everything he said about systemic racism, George Floyd & Larry Merchant. Now that I think about it, he was probably gauging my temperature & reaction to what Paulie said. Glad they removed the vid ultimately.

Steve looked so nervous when Paulie was ranting & he even tried to change the subject but Paulie was like "Hold up, I'm not finished." LOL :russ:

well the damage has already been done....this shyt is trending...no matter how many times the vid is taken down

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I guess I'd rather Loma get it, beat Kambosos & then move on & unify with Haney. If Haney gets the fight & wins, pretty sure he won't fight Loma since he won't have a reason to.

I feel Loma is #1 in the division still and don't want him to get frozen out.

Nawl I feel the opposite I think Haney I is maybe a free agent I think…Haney wants to be great and prove hisself, he is still hungry for the big fights.

But if them belts go to Bob (Loma) he will make sure them belts stay on that side of the street. Which means that Shakur will probably be the benefit of that via the WBO shuffle that Bob likes to do. Bob is actually better at making cross promotion fights but I doubt he let his great white hype go anywhere else. He will be content with Loma fighting mandatories until Shakur takes the belts is best case scenario for him.

It’s sad that the 2 biggest draws Ryan Garcia and Tank not interested in fighting for all the belts smh.