Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

So Matchroom wants to renegotiate Andrade's contract and apparently breached it 3 times :ohhh: No wonder DAZN didn't show this

He went in on Mannix at the fighter meeting too:mjlol:

"But he's cherry picking!"

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

So Matchroom wants to renegotiate Andrade's contract and apparently breached it 3 times :ohhh: No wonder DAZN didn't show this

On mannix's podcast, Sergio gave Mannix a lot of shyt for getting chewed out by Andrade.:mjlol:

Time to check it out.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Damn sounds like as a free agent he should’ve accepted Showtimes offer to fight Jermall … instead of worrying about being paid to fight the Lukes & Liams :mjgrin:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
MenacingEsteemedChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nobody knows Whyte outside of the UK...and fukk Whyte if he want the title shot so bad he need to go and take it...nikka been slick ducking for years and got KO'd by Povetkin and they still let him keep his spot.

With that said he got a decent chance of beating Fury..
Whyte is hated by many on twitter, so much that they rather don't call out the WBC's BS in this case. It's clear they hold a grudge against Whyte, the 80/20 purse is a petty move, you can feel the pettiness in it.
I can see this going two ways, either they reach an agreement that's better for everyone involved and Top Rank gets to stage this or Matchroom wins the bid and they pay some extra money to Whyte under the table.

Whyte can be annoying and I liked when Povetkin knocked him out but he should have got a title shot a long time ago, he didn't make it easier for himself but I don't think that it's on him first, first, the WBC tried to use Ortiz as a last-minute policeman for Wilder so Whyte suddenly had to fight another eliminator. When someone more favorable to PBC was ranked first in Breazeale all a sudden they were much more lenient and they ordered it quickly. How convenient.

In a nutshell, WBC are sleeping with Oscar and Haymon and for some reason trying to screw Hearn (Whyte, Haney...).