Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
44wnwM6.gif

ima go cry in the car :mjcry:

Have the best coaches in the world and eat/drink/party yourself outta your prime brehs :mjcry:
If you dont have discipline it catches up to you at some point

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Boots Ennis has directly called out Crawford "You're free. I'm free. Don't wait 7 months for Thurman. Fight me"
this will show that bud ain't trying 2 fight spense..

why not fight boots for ibf that position so that u can apply pressure on spence..

u not gaining shyt from fighting keith thurman muhfukka not even ranked...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
this will show that bud ain't trying 2 fight spense..

why not fight boots for ibf that position so that u can apply pressure on spence..

u not gaining shyt from fighting keith thurman muhfukka not even ranked...

I feel like Bud should fight Boots in March/April so he can fight fight Thurman in the summer like July etc...
Aint no point in just sitting around waiting for Thurman when he can be fighting too. At least they'll be on a similar trajectory that way.

a win over Boots and Thurman does more for Crawford then just one or the other. Tired of this nikka and his 1 fight per year bullshyt.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I feel like Bud should fight Boots in March/April so he can fight fight Thurman in the summer like July etc...
Aint no point in just sitting around waiting for Thurman when he can be fighting too. At least they'll be on a similar trajectory that way.

a win over Boots and Thurman does more for Crawford then just one or the other. Tired of this nikka and his 1 fight per year bullshyt.
thurman ain't shyt tell u the truth...

... the fukk is he getting out of fighting thurman...thurman is looking for a check

thurman does nothin for bud...

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
thurman ain't shyt tell u the truth...

... the fukk is he getting out of fighting thurman...thurman is looking for a check

thurman does nothin for bud...

:what:He has possibly the best resume of any WW atm. nd He sells ppvs in his sleep. WAYY more than Bud ever has. Fxck u mean he does nothing for Bud? He's a massive payday + legacy fight.

Just because you don't like him personally doesn't mean that everyone will ignore him if he's a healthy willing combatant.

Last edited: