Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is Yoshiki Takei, former K1 Champ, still only 25. Made the permanent move to boxing recently because it pays more and provides more top end fame in Japan. He is already a pretty big name and it is like obtaining a prebuilt star. He is trained by Akira Yaegashi and part of the Ohashi Gym.

I suspect this will be Tenshin sometime around next year as well, he is also making the move to boxing permanently after the spring (his last fight for kickboxing).

With Tenshin coming onboard next year to the boxing scene you can sort of see why they think it’s worth going the PPV route in Japan.

The sport is on absolute fire there.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
look at the state of boxing

A side fighters are getting their ass whooped by handpicked b side opponents

Promoters have to start recognizing that it’s in their best interest to make the big fights earlier. Look at Mayweather Promotions. How long can you keep making these type of fights with Tank before the shyt backfires into a horrible loss?

There’s maybe a few fighters in the sport that aren’t really susceptible to losing to handpicked guys.

honestly it needs to happen and happen more often..if not for setting a brutal example for other fighters to get their shyt together

kambosos beating teo was good because if teo won that fight or drew with him, the belts would have been splintered without at least an attempt to be truly undisputed at 135 plus it took a big part of boxing politics out of the equation for the right fights to be made

but its not just tank...its other fighters you can tell are spoiling on the vine like jermall charlo who i think may lose his zero pretty soon and it will be for all the wrong reasons..tank its unfortunate because they are having this nikka go up and down 3 divisions and not really fighting best comp there...and floyd and ellerbe are like in house only knowing damn well pbc 135 isnt strong like that..the funny thing is pbc 140 is actually strong..makes it alot harder to hide from real comp :youngsabo:..wasnt surprised that was the gamestop belt they gave up lol..and tank may actually be the goods but he is still a question mark

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Imagine Tank fighting Nakatani N Commey back to back :mjlol:

nikkas would be Furious but Loma gets Vignettes …Commey is all of a sudden Deyontay Wilder with fight changing one punch power … Nakatani gets rated for taking a L to Teo N goin life N death with a never was in Verdejo :deadrose:

Barrios and Cruz back to back ain’t no better…one guy is getting used as a tune up to Thurman who been out 3 years and Cruz just flat out ain’t that good.

His Star power took a hit this go round. Less than a 100k sold and a meh fight. He soon will have to fight a good opponent.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Inoue - I think the only interesting fight left for him at 118 is a Donaire rematch but he already beat him fair and square so he might as well go to 122

Maybe it's just me but I think Inoue vs Casimero is a foregone conclusion and Casimero would get ktfo by both Inoue and Donaire, way too open, way too sloppy to not get caught by those 2 brutal punchers. Of course an undisputed would be great for Inoue...

At 122 though... Fulton, MJ, Roman, Figueroa, Aleem... all interesting fights for him, Fulton particularly.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Inoue - I think the only interesting fight left for him at 118 is a Donaire rematch but he already beat him fair and square so he might as well go to 122

Maybe it's just me but I think Inoue vs Casimero is a foregone conclusion and Casimero would get ktfo by both Inoue and Donaire, way too open, way too sloppy to not get caught by those 2 brutal punchers. Of course an undisputed would be great for Inoue...

At 122 though... Fulton, MJ, Roman, Figueroa, Aleem... all interesting fights for him, Fulton particularly.

I know imma be in the minority but I want to see him against Rigo as well but Rigo always seem to sabotage himself:snoop:.

Inoue the most complete fighter in boxing right now and only really been beat by Loma where he was too small.