Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suprised MP is matching their guys up like this, especially with Hawkins coming off that asswhooping

This is a shock. But it’s an interesting fight because I don’t think Hitchins is a heavy hitter. Both are close to Tank as well.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hopefully DAZN invests in them and gives them plenty of dates because Golden Boy>>>Matchroom by far

its a good thing cuz at least oscar and eddie are willing to put their fighters on each others cards...dazn with the boxing does need an american presence since eddie and matchroom usa up in thee air...and GB burnt a lot of bridges :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Co main to Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury on Showtime ppv >>>>>>>>>>> random UK career mode ppv hosted by fitetv.
that card lost eubank vs williams and savannah marshall to injury...what would make them think PPV was the move? :heh:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exceeded my expectations

when you tell nyggas they gotta subscribe to an app, and then purchase the ppv, you’re just hurting yourself . The average consumer is not trying to do that. It looks like the hardcore boxing fans got these sales

Yeah, Iole usually goes in with a weak number. ESPN’s promo was decent, could have been a bit more. This is comparable to 300-400K from 10 years ago.

Bud/Spence will do 750k IMO.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
that card lost eubank vs williams and savannah marshall to injury...what would make them think PPV was the move? :heh:

I swear ole girl is hell bent on making the worst business moves ever in order to become a superstar. :snoop:

this is as bad as that all women's ppv she did in that high school auditorium not too long ago. fukking public access shows be having better production values than that shyt did.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yea he looked good granted it was N’dam but im looking forward to the fight between these 2 if Andrade can’t get the winner of GGG/Murata which I doubt it. Honestly 160 still trash and the Janibek guy seems to be better than Murata going off the 2 common opponents and might be a better opp than G at this point as well.

Agree. 160 is a weird weight division. Super Middle is genuinely big, Middle almost, but you couldn't say they were quick more often than not.

Smack bang in the middle.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully DAZN invests in them and gives them plenty of dates because Golden Boy>>>Matchroom by far

For sure. These matchroom cards with these butter toothed brits got me snoozing every saturday afternoon. GB is usually action packed and loaded with fun fights
I swear ole girl is hell bent on making the worst business moves ever in order to become a superstar. :snoop:

this is as bad as that all women's ppv she did in that high school auditorium not too long ago. fukking public access shows be having better production values than that shyt did.

Breh she got to fire whoever is managing her. Put her in one of the worst MMA gyms in the country where they let casuals spar with fighters, booking her in high school gyms to headline a PPV with 0 buys, letting her say dumb shyt on social media all time, letting her family do stupid shyt during weigh ins. She is dead set on doing the most to fukk up her chances to become a star