Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I said Lemeuix would be a good opp for Plant so it be a good opp for Flabavidez

Lemeuix last fought in June so he hasn’t jus been sitting around atleast N it be nice to see Flabavidez deal with some power … especially with him N his balance issues

Am i reading this right.

He fought at a Holiday Inn in Cuernavaca Mexico.:picard:

Is he still signed to Golden Boy why is this happening.:picard:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Who can Thurman even tune up against?? His last tuneup :flabbynsick: Josesito López was almost a disaster … Now his coming off a L N 2.5 years inactivity… Give him someone with a pulse N shyt could go left … give him an absolute Jobber N it doesn’t do shyt for him in preparation for any big fight summer 22
Give him Abel Ramos :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

One of the very few Hatton fights I enjoyed...paulie's big mouth talked him into a real asswhoopin

George had a lot of fukkery in his 2nd title reign but powers to be made sure he would lose this one..problem was Briggs wasnt convincing enough

Imagine a HW fighter today at 20 knocking off Fury or Usyk? Wont happen for a while lol

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ontop of that it’s FiteTV. WTF?

Complain about not getting recognition, and then pigeon hole yourself to fight for 2500 viewers, max lol.

With all of the TV obligations that TR/ESPN, PBC Showtime, PBC Fox, PBC FS1 have…you’re telling me no one could find a slot for Claressa Shields?

Just a short sighted move IMO.
PBC don't really rock with womens boxing and she reportedly burned her bridges with Showtime