Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Its just that at the end of the day, dude is the most forgettable overrated superstar in boxing. Only his stans will disagree, but if it wasn't true, he'd get more buzz for his jobber fights like all the other stars of the past (Floyd, Pac, Oscar,)

fukking Ryan Garcia gets wayyy more buzz than Canelo and that's supposed to be his lil nikka. Imagine the Outlawz being talked about more than 2pac. :mjlol:

Its like the video said, Canelo never really crossed over and became a star. He's just what the sport had left so nikkas rolled with it. Dude might be a Mexican star, but he's not the American star that they hyped him to be. He don't move the needle over here. If he did, they wouldn't have had that man wait until UFC was over before having him fight Kovalev. These nikkas taking naps in the locker room and shyt. That told me right there nobody gives a fukk about dude like that over here. :manny:

Instead we got 2 reggie ass performances from Canelo and now this nikka suing for the bag instead of fighting Plant, BJS, Smith, etc....:snoop:

If Canelo never fights again, nobody will give a fukk and boxing will move on.

Teofimo, Spence, Charlos, Plant. could eventually be bigger if they keep taking the right fights and looking good.

giphy.webp

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
is GGG a draw since he has the history since you're bigging up plant's draw? :unimpressed:

if you cant answer (and theres a correct answer), its checkmate lol

The only checkmate is nikkas who swore Plant couldn’t do numbers as a Bside N here we are N we hitting Canelo Cotto Numbers on HBO PPV :mjgrin:

let’s stay on topic first friend N then we’ll talk about :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: all you want

Caleb Plant did a hell of a job selling the fight as I said he would right?? :youngsabo:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
remember when the haters said canelo was being unreasonable in negotiations:russ:......coli financial experts trying to tell a man worth hundreds of millions how he should conduct his business:deadmanny:.......the rest of them pbc guys could learn a thing or two from canelo. sometimes you gotta walk away a few times to get what you're worth. I'm sure Al Haymon aint complaining now:myman:

caneloo.png

How would giving him 40 mill guarantee even for injury replacement make sense to you after canelo and plant were successful???

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Told y’all Plant was a draw :manny:

One of these days y’all goin listen when I say someone a draw or they PPV goin sale :mjgrin:

but you remember how nikkas were bytching about him not taking the fight on 4 week notice etc... he afraid, nobody in America cares about him, etc... blah blah blah

We was the only ones talking about how well Plant could be marketed for this fight and they using this to blow him up.

To be honest, Plant vs Canelo got more buzz than Bud vs Porter and we been waiting for this type of fight for Crawford since 2014.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
but you remember how nikkas were bytching about him not taking the fight on 4 week notice etc... he afraid, nobody in America cares about him, etc... blah blah blah

We was the only ones talking about how well Plant could be marketed for this fight and they using this to blow him up.

To be honest, Plant vs Canelo got more buzz than Bud vs Porter and we been waiting for this type of fight for Crawford since 2014.

Same reason why I was :mindblown: with people saying Tank should fight Haney with 4 weeks notice

My social media was flooded with that fight last week … errybody know who plant is now…I guarantee you ask a casual who Callum Smith is theyll have no clue… Billy Joe no clue … they kno Plant tho :mjgrin:

Urban Cac made a name for himself off the press conference N how he handled himself in N out the ring

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Same reason why I was :mindblown: with people saying Tank should fight Haney with 4 weeks notice

My social media was flooded with that fight last week … errybody know who plant is now…I guarantee you ask a casual who Callum Smith is theyll have no clue… Billy Joe no clue … they kno Plant tho :mjgrin:

Urban Cac made a name for himself off the press conference N how he handled himself in N out the ring

Facts

also gave nikkas the blueprint with the whole road to undisputed youtube shyt he was doing.

Plant definitely moved himself onto the list of Canelo's more known opponents (Floyd, GGG, Cotto, Shane, Lara,)

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

I hope Urban Outfitters Cac(shouts out to @LauderdaleBoss ) bounces back and doesn’t become another GoatNelo victim of losing your Belt, Zero and relevancy here. He can still be a star if he fights names after a rightful tune up. He’s white , a slick fighter, has a story and can talk. I’d like to see him built back up instead of being a Jobber to the stars now that he has a 1 in the L Column.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I hope Urban Outfitters Cac(shouts out to @LauderdaleBoss ) bounces back and doesn’t become a victim of losing your Belt, Zero and relevancy here. He can still be a star if he fights names after a rightful tune up.

Word, I can see him returning next summer. Dude face gotta heal up. I just hope he stays active and fights live opps when he does come back.
At least he ain't talking retirement like Billy Hoe ass. Dude got bodied and said fukk boxing.

then asking for a truck load of money for a Eubank rematch like nikkas is asking for that fight :mjlol: