Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
is it just me or does anyone else feel that even Old Briedis beats the shyt out of Okolie
Best fight at cruiser currently, tough to pick… Briedis is overall better imo but Okolie fresher, taller, longer and Briedis has had troubles with someone moving and boxing him from range before, see the Mikaelian fight. And Okolie should be capable to do something similar.
If that was just an off day for Briedis then he might as well stop Okolie but if he has problems with that style then Okolie is bad news for him.

I think it’s the latter and Okolie wins by an ugly decision in a fight dominated by Okolie’s 1-2 and lots of clinching.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
See I don’t understand this kind of confidence in Plant and thinking he’s not only more skilled than the likes of Lara, GGG, Cotto, Jacobs, BJS, Kovalev, Smith… but easily so is beyond me.
Good thing that we’ll see about all that tonight.
Lara? No..everyone else? He's definitely more skilled from what we've seen.

As for confidence? Once upon a time, everyone thought Diego Corrales was better than Floyd. Then they fought and that was put to bed. You can hype a Canelo to no end when he ducks certain names for 7 years and fights easier guys.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best fight at cruiser currently, tough to pick… Briedis is overall better imo but Okolie fresher, taller, longer and Briedis has had troubles with someone moving and boxing him from range before, see the Mikaelian fight. And Okolie should be capable to do something similar.
If that was just an off day for Briedis then he might as well stop Okolie but if he has problems with that style then Okolie is bad news for him.

I think it’s the latter and Okolie wins by an ugly decision in a fight dominated by Okolie’s 1-2 and lots of clinching.
your right Okolie might just too big.... I will root for Briedis, Okolie to me just seems like a weight bully in cruiser, he needs to be a HW and i don't know how effective his style at HW would be

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
your right Okolie might just too big.... I will root for Briedis, Okolie to me just seems like a weight bully in cruiser, he needs to be a HW and i don't know how effective his style at HW would be
I think he’ll be even stronger there’s he’s going to hurt somebody bad at Heavy

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Anybody got a link to the full Canelo vs Mayweather fight? its not on youtube like alot of the other ones.