Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
definitely disagree...GGG is far more skilled than plant...and you can make the case for other fighters

GGG
Lara (yup even his running ass)
Kovalev

I feel like all of those guys were definitely more skilled than Plant, and this is coming from a Plant fan picking him to win. But more important than skills is how you apply them. Those 3 applied there skills the most against Canelo and prolly won the most rds against him than anybody else. People have legit arguments for GGG and Lara winning and nikkas said the Kovalev fight was fixed or that Canelo was losing before the late knockout.

Mustafa is that dude, but he's definitely being bias. GGG must have whupped one of his fighters in sparring or something. :mjlol:

If you read his posts you can tell dude doesn't really respect punchers so I'm not surprised he'd say some stupid shyt like that. No point in debating it since his mind has already been made up.

Dude used SRL beating Hearns as an example of guys not known as punchers beating punchers, but SRL was a helluva puncher his damn self.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
GGG
Lara (yup even his running ass)
Kovalev

I feel like all of those guys were definitely more skilled than Plant, and this is coming from a Plant fan picking him to win. But more important than skills is how you apply them. Those 3 applied there skills the most against Canelo and prolly won the most rds against him than anybody else. People have legit arguments for GGG and Lara winning and nikkas said the Kovalev fight was fixed or that Canelo was losing before the late knockout.

Mustafa is that dude, but he's definitely being bias. GGG must have whupped one of his fighters in sparring or something. :mjlol:

If you read his posts you can tell dude doesn't really respect punchers so I'm not surprised he'd say some stupid shyt like that. No point in debating it since his mind has already been made up.

Dude used SRL beating Hearns as an example of guys not known as punchers beating punchers, but SRL was a helluva puncher his damn self.

I fukk with his posts too but let's say he is Andre Ward lite with his views on boxers vs punchers at times

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
When I really sit down and analyze this fight, plant has a better chance of winning than most thinks. More likely than not he still loses though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No Pat, just no.

yes Dallas yes

Plant is going to have to pull out the type of win that Sandor martin pulled over mikey garcia in order for me to think otherwise since his body of work cant speak for itself

im the OG of not believing in Plant when his fights werent getting too much mention on here lol

majority opinion believed pre fight that GGG would/could knock Canelo out, the majority opinion for this think Plant is going to be done like Smith/BJS

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yes Dallas yes

Plant is going to have to pull out the type of win that Sandor martin pulled over mikey garcia in order for me to think otherwise since his body of work cant speak for itself

im the OG of not believing in Plant when his fights werent getting too much mention on here lol

majority opinion believed pre fight that GGG would/could knock Canelo out, the majority opinion for this think Plant is going to be done like Smith/BJS

And the majority were wrong as fukk bruh. :russ:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Cmon can you see Plant beating a Kovalev or GGG? Not even a Danny Jacobs.

That Truax fight showed me what I needed to see. Creh hasn't had the competition or the skills.