Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL

monster looks like he can prolly fight at 126/130 now

he may as well leap frog up to 130 if he plans to stay with Top Rank , they got the division pretty much on lock

still think he should take the free agent route personally , he probably woulda got the Doniare/Casimero fight by now if he was a free agent

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I fukks with Teo energy more with Eddie than when he with his handler Bob Arum

Teo said after 2 years when his contract with Bob is done "We'll talk" .. Teo signing with Eddie in future :leon:

Eddie got a way with words .. he light fires under people ass friend or foe .. love him or hate him he good for boxing :salute:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with Teo energy more with Eddie than when he with his handler Bob Arum

Teo said after 2 years when his contract with Bob is done "We'll talk" .. Teo signing with Eddie in future :leon:

Eddie got a way with words .. he light fires under people ass friend or foe .. love him or hate him he good for boxing :salute:

Eddie keeps it realer than Bob. Bob talks down to him like he’s an idiot, Eddie will talk to him more on a level so I think Teo can be more natural in that case. Bob being so old Teo probably has to be more reserved as to not be super disrespectful to an old man.

Daps
definitely disagree...GGG is far more skilled than plant...and you can make the case for other fighters

Well in the comments he said all GGG does is come forward and eat punches, he called BJS a quitter. Said no for jacobs.

B55-C3-D77-A08-C-4-CEB-94-BE-FA132757-AB8-F.jpg