Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
and its not like Tank doesnt have the opponents but Ellerbe saying that stupid shyt wellll...you get names like Cruz and Rolly and Barrios and shyt

The tough opposition is out there for Tank, at 135 & 140. But his team sees what every unbiased boxing man sees- which is that Tank tends to lose rounds & trail the scorecards when he's being boxed. So they're matching him carefully yet he's still having the same problems. So putting him in with Lopez, Loma, Taylor makes no sense financially or competitively.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It should've happened before Farmer lost. All that tweet wolfing and no fight was made
for sure..shyt most of us agreed farmer gambled too much and lost out

he fulfilled the matchroom contract...fulfilled his mandos...was a free agent with a title and decided to have a case of the tics in the most inopportune time

now he has no bargaining chip

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:heh:

How u gonna cancel your subscription over some rapey mfer getting cut from the card?
A bunch of women came out with same/similar story not just some his word vs her word situation.
I guess they just conspired against him randomly, on some “ohh let’s see who we should cancel, there’s this mildly known troll boxer that’s talking dumb on social media, how about him?”. :troll:

Totally normal if he’s be cut from the card over this, let’s be honest, he earned the shot with his social media antics more than with his performances anyway, dude should have lost to Marinez ffs.
Yeah the build up would have been funny but I won’t lose sleep over Rolly not getting his shot that he “earned” through shyt talking anyway. :mjlol:
Yea.. like I said.. Im canceling my subscription... None of you had any outrage when Kovalev beat the shyt out that woman and her dog right after sexuallly assaulting another woman right before that and not one person has tried to stop his bag.. But Rolly getting canceled and his bag stops cause of some tweets?? This guy ain't even been charged with a crime:dahell: FOH

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yea.. like I said.. Im canceling my subscription... None of you had any outrage when Kovalev beat the shyt out that woman and her dog right after sexuallly assaulting another woman right before that and not one person has tried to stop his bag.. But Rolly getting canceled and his bag stops cause of some tweets?? This guy ain't even been charged with a crime:dahell: FOH
"none of you"? Plenty of us put Kovalev on blast, either for the case you mentioned or because he compared Stevenson to a monkey or because being a raging alcoholic in general.
I think when the Kovalev case blew up he didn't have a fight scheduled at the time and by the time it blew over he could fight again. Doesn't mean it was ok to schedule him like nothing would happened but so far turning a blind eye to it was the norm in combat sports and only in rare exceptions did these cases have consequences within the combat sport world. But in general, other than combat sports it's pretty normal imo, they just won't risk it anymore to be seen as the network that gives further exposure and a payday to the guy :yeshrug:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
They are just accusations at the end of the day. We can’t convict nobody off accusations no matter how many people.

I know they dnt want to hear it and I’m from the outside looking in but accusers accusations would get taken serious if they go to the police sooner rather than later. I know it’s hard but being an accuser u gne get looked at a certain way no matter when u come out but the quicker u go to police the better off it is. That’s the only way you can get the pervs off the street. Wait to long and it hesay shesay.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
"none of you"? Plenty of us put Kovalev on blast, either for the case you mentioned or because he compared Stevenson to a monkey or because being a raging alcoholic in general.
I think when the Kovalev case blew up he didn't have a fight scheduled at the time and by the time it blew over he could fight again. Doesn't mean it was ok to schedule him like nothing would happened but so far turning a blind eye to it was the norm in combat sports and only in rare exceptions did these cases have consequences within the combat sport world. But in general, other than combat sports it's pretty normal imo, they just won't risk it anymore to be seen as the network that gives further exposure and a payday to the guy :yeshrug:
All that shyt Kovalev did happened and never blew over.. he got a huge fight with Canelo as a reward.. and there was evidence of what he did all over social media after charges were filed..

This shyt with Rollie is hoes on twitter..NO CHARGES FILED.. No evidence.. And now Rolly bag stopped GTFOH.. its bullshyt..If I'm rollie I'm suing everybody