Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't know if this has been said but this is the second fight in a row Boots ate some clean right hands. At the elite level, he shouldn't be taking shots like that or he'll get clipped eventually. He could be a KO waiting to happen lol

And it's the same shot; a looping over-hand right

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Showtime will be setting quite the precedent if they take Rolly off, but I have a sneaky suspicion they will. Simply for the fact that they don't wanna deal with all the backlash, and the fact that Rolly doesn't move the needle. 99% of the people that bought tickets to the fight and will be ordering the PPV are/will be doing so because of Tank and Tank alone, they don't give a fukk who the opponent is. Therefore, Rolly is expendable :yeshrug:

If Showtime take Rolly off based off accusations I'm canceling my subscription.. I dont even fukk with Rollie like that but this some bullshyt

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Don't know if this has been said but this is the second fight in a row Boots ate some clean right hands. At the elite level, he shouldn't be taking shots like that or he'll get clipped eventually. He could be a KO waiting to happen lol

And it's the same shot; a looping over-hand right

He took the same shot against George Sosa who was a bum with power. He shows a good chin but he can’t keep getting caught with that, especially against someone like Errol. But I think it’s more he lacks respect for these dudes.

I doubt he approaches the elite fighters in this same way , he would probably be more like he was against Alvarez.

But it also speaks to him knowing he can win a firefight , he know these dudes can’t trade with him. But I agree and said last night he has to clean that up. It’s only in the southpaw stance tho.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I don't really get all this outrage over Molina going down easy, people acting like he's a world title contender. The guy literally gets paid to make up and coming prospects look good and it's been that way for a while. I don't at all blame him for going down Easy - when you're at this stage of a boxing career all you should wanna do is get your pay cheque while taking as little damage as possible.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't really get all this outrage over Molina going down easy, people acting like he's a world title contender. The guy literally gets paid to make up and coming prospects look good and it's been that way for a while. I don't at all blame him for going down Easy - when you're at this stage of a boxing career all you should wanna do is get your pay cheque while taking as little damage as possible.
He didnt make an effort ...better idea is he shouldn't be licensed to fight anymore

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He took the same shot against George Sosa who was a bum with power. He shows a good chin but he can’t keep getting caught with that, especially against someone like Errol. But I think it’s more he lacks respect for these dudes.

I doubt he approaches the elite fighters in this same way , he would probably be more like he was against Alvarez.

But it also speaks to him knowing he can win a firefight , he know these dudes can’t trade with him. But I agree and said last night he has to clean that up. It’s only in the southpaw stance tho.

I agree. But what alarms me is it’s the same punch he keeps getting caught with. Like J-Rock struggling to defend against the uppercut. Sooner or later an elite fighter or a big puncher will exploit that & hurt him

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. But what alarms me is it’s the same punch he keeps getting caught with. Like J-Rock struggling to defend against the uppercut. Sooner or later an elite fighter or a big puncher will exploit that & hurt him
I feel the same way about Jared Anderson

great fighter, but he leaves himself too open and at HW when all it takes is one punch things can go bad real quick

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
a judge postponed Floyds jail sentence so he could squeeze in a Cinco De Mayo fight real quick before :mjlol:
obviously Rollie ain't on Floyd level but boxing handles PR stuff different than these other sports I think
i doubt this thing gets big enough to cause a real stir. looking at the OG tweet it only has 350 retweets

Nvm I’m wrong :hubie:
Times change with the quickness, they really trying roof Rollie over an allegation. How long the investigation going take? Seem like due process, preliminary hearing and all that would be more than a month away
Kinda strange they moving to change opponents so quick

god forbid they drop Rollie and this turns into nothing or the investigation is inconclusive or some shyt
Dude going be talking shyt forever about being ducked

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
im not a casual and if i feel tank vs rolly isnt PPV..then that fight sure as hell isnt :heh:

It's def not PPV at all and neither was the Rolly fight. Mayweather Promotions are literally trying to will Tank into being some PPV star and I don't think it's working...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's def not PPV at all and neither was the Rolly fight. Mayweather Promotions are literally trying to will Tank into being some PPV star and I don't think it's working...

and its not like Tank doesnt have the opponents but Ellerbe saying that stupid shyt wellll...you get names like Cruz and Rolly and Barrios and shyt

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If Showtime take Rolly off based off accusations I'm canceling my subscription.. I dont even fukk with Rollie like that but this some bullshyt
:heh:

How u gonna cancel your subscription over some rapey mfer getting cut from the card?
A bunch of women came out with same/similar story not just some his word vs her word situation.
I guess they just conspired against him randomly, on some “ohh let’s see who we should cancel, there’s this mildly known troll boxer that’s talking dumb on social media, how about him?”. :troll:

Totally normal if he’s be cut from the card over this, let’s be honest, he earned the shot with his social media antics more than with his performances anyway, dude should have lost to Marinez ffs.
Yeah the build up would have been funny but I won’t lose sleep over Rolly not getting his shot that he “earned” through shyt talking anyway. :mjlol: