Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Terence Crawford vs Josh Taylor is actually a fight I would like to see. Taylor can beat him. Don't get me wrong Crawford rightfully should be SLIGHTLY favored(I have no reason to doubt Taylor's chin and Taylor is a good boxer it would go the distance I think.), but Taylor wouldn't be an easy fight for Crawford. Would be a good competitive fight, good fight for boxing. Two undisputed champs fighting.
I don't think Taylor stands any chance...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The way Prograis & Ramirez were able to get inside on him, rough him up a little & hurt him to the body. He would get man handled by the top guys at WW. Imagine him trying to hold off Porter? That should give you a clear picture of what I mean

Prograis and Ramirez are both strong fighters and big punchers who could and should move up in weight though.

And saying Porter could beat Taylor, doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to beat Crawford. Crawford and Porter fight nothing alike.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Prograis and Ramirez are both strong fighters and big punchers who could and should move up in weight though.

And saying Porter could beat Taylor, doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to beat Crawford. Crawford and Porter fight nothing alike.

There's a reason Prograis hasn't moved up in weight to fight the big boys when there's some big money fights there...and it's because he knows all of his strength & physical advantages are gone at WW. The same could be said about Ramirez but he's not even as good as Prograis. Ramirez MIGHT be physically strong but he's not a puncher; especially not heavy handed like Prograis & I'm sure he won't fare too well at WW; especially by the fact how he was getting hurt in that fight with Taylor

What are you talking about? Their fighting styles have nothing to do with what I'm talking about & I never mentioned that either. Porter is a good measuring stick to see how good & elite of a WW a fighter is. AB is a big puncher but found out the hard way he isn't build for WW. Taylor might have the height but I don't think he has the physicality to be successful against the top guys

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There's a reason Prograis hasn't moved up in weight to fight the big boys when there's some big money fights there...and it's because he knows all of his strength & physical advantages are gone at WW. The same could be said about Ramirez but he's not even as good as Prograis. Ramirez MIGHT be physically strong but he's not a puncher; especially not heavy handed like Prograis & I'm sure he won't fare too well at WW; especially by the fact how he was getting hurt in that fight with Taylor

What are you talking about? Their fighting styles have nothing to do with what I'm talking about & I never mentioned that either. Porter is a good measuring stick to see how good & elite of a WW a fighter is. AB is a big puncher but found out the hard way he isn't build for WW. Taylor might have the height but I don't think he has the physicality to be successful against the top guys

Let's see the fights, I think Taylor could have success at 147.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you guys see Okolie and Briedis going. I feel like that's a fight to be hyped for

Okolie is young and strong and has great reach in CW.... but Briedis is a dog and a great fighter. Gave Usyk his toughest and closest fight,

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Let's see the fights, I think Taylor could have success at 147.

I think so too.
I think Taylor will have more gas in his tank once he moves up to 147. He tends to slow down a bit once it gets to the late rds. Its just that he outworks you for the majority of the fight or drops/hurts you several times so he doesn't get pressed late that often.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think so too.
I think Taylor will have more gas in his tank once he moves up to 147. He tends to slow down a bit once it gets to the late rds. Its just that he outworks you for the majority of the fight or drops/hurts you several times so he doesn't get pressed late that often.

I think this as well, I think Taylor would be stronger at 147 than 140. I think he is draining himself to make 140, he is very big for the weight, hell he'll be big for 147 too.