Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Don't see Ennis be a 147er much longer, looks big at the weight

Rollie will be cut from that PPV, bring in someone else, imo Showtime won't roll the dice on someone that just got into a sexual harassment case, if the story catches flames they gonna be put on blast too for trying to force dude fighting on their platform despite the allegiations.
Hopefully Ennis can get a 147 Belt(Not A Jamal James belt) but yeah he’s naturally a bigger guy. Like he’s a pretty decent sized 154 pounder in this day and age.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Rollie will be cut from that PPV, bring in someone else, imo Showtime won't roll the dice on someone that just got into a sexual harassment case, if the story catches flames they gonna be put on blast too for trying to force dude fighting on their platform despite the allegations.
so the fight is off?what happened?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After reading on Twitter for a bit … my opinion ol girl is clout chasing :manny:

I’m not saying Rolly Is innocent :whoa:… but I am saying that wasn’t the first time a nikka tried to get some sloppy from her or was asked to twerk :camby:

She’s hamming it up big time… what Rolly did was a regular Friday night for hoes like that :lolbron:

she never called the police N this supposedly happened “a long time ago”

there’s some kinda beef between Rolly homie N this group of girls

supposedly she never knew about no one else having this experience with Rolly N all the other victims coming out was due to her tweet yet all these girls in the same circle N they all went to HS together :usure:

But this the one where I was :stopitslime:… she said she was at Rolly apartment N even said where it was at… yesterday she tweeted she finally went to the cops but they can’t get to Rolly cuz his momma address is all they have … bytch YOU KNO WHERE HE STAY :gucci:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Rollie will be cut from that PPV, bring in someone else, imo Showtime won't roll the dice on someone that just got into a sexual harassment case, if the story catches flames they gonna be put on blast too for trying to force dude fighting on their platform despite the allegiations.

Neither him or Ortiz Jr. will be at 147 for too much longer. 4 more fights max, they will fight at 154 guaranteed.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Do you think it would be possible to quantify who the best boxer from every country is, and then quantify which one is the true GOAT?

Like take Mexico, Mexico has a lot of great fighters. Sr., Canelo, Sanchez, Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Estrada is also a great Mexican champ as well IMO. Or take a country in a similar geographic region like Nicaragua, they have great fighters like Arguello, Chocolatito, and Mayorga too honestly he has legit wins on his resume no matter how wild he was, but out of those 3 I think most would agree Arguello would be considered the cream of the crop, not to take away from the other two because they are still excellent fighters.

Could we actually find a way to quantify who every countries GOAT is and then put them all up against each other to find out the #1 GOAT? :jbhmm:

I'm high brehs these edibles the truth. :blessed:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Who is the king of going Super Saiyan after being knocked down? :jbhmm:

Tito would turn up if you knocked him down. Aaron Pryor would turn into Wolverine if you knocked him down.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Keith Thurman can take his place

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Terence Crawford vs Josh Taylor is actually a fight I would like to see. Taylor can beat him. Don't get me wrong Crawford rightfully should be SLIGHTLY favored(I have no reason to doubt Taylor's chin and Taylor is a good boxer it would go the distance I think.), but Taylor wouldn't be an easy fight for Crawford. Would be a good competitive fight, good fight for boxing. Two undisputed champs fighting.