Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Smoke and @ChocolateGiddyUp since 2016 "Craw isn't that big of a star. His fights aren't captivating, and he doesn't face good opponents, or sell a lot of tickets"
Ring "yall some haters have you seen him switch to southpaw vs the line cook at Chuck e cheese :gladbron: "

Arum in 2020 "I lose a significant amount of money from Terrence Crawford"

Welp, fighting mean machine, washed Kahn, felix Diaz and washed ass Brook really did it brehs! :heh:

Also please stfu about Spence/Craw that shyt isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Canelo/Spence more likely

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The best thing for Bud to do is buy out the remainder of his contract and collaborate with PBC on a fight to fight basis.
Yeah. Bud will never be a at Casual superstar like Tank or Ryan garcia just because its a new gen and he is cut from a different cloth. Dude should he fighting for legacy because thats where his best payouts will come from.

id argue most Black folks in America rock with Spence more than Bud too. Bud is mainly big among boxing purist.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford keeps saying Spence need him, like Canelo aint expressed interest multiple times in fighting Spence at 160. Spence already has a huge legacy fight lined up and this delusional negro talking about he should get the 60 in a 60/40 split. :mjlol:

I done officially gave up hope on Crawford fighting anyone of significance, I'm getting to the point I don't care anymore. All that duck talk and nikkas on the other side scared talk just to find out Bob and Crawford been the problem the whole time and always was and it should of been obvious from day 1 and I'll say it again...

CRAWFORD DON'T WANT TO FIGHT ON PBC CAUSE HE KNOWS HE PROLLY GONNA START LOSING BRUHS. :yeshrug:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen somebody on twitter saying they should both just get 40-40% and the 20% rest should go to the winner as a bounty. I like the idea

These suggestions are always dumb. Boxing is way to corrupt & subjective for a “winner takes purse” approach. That is always overlooked when someone brings up the scenario.

The only way something like this would be fair is if there’s a clean KO that is undeniable

not a tko because we all know a ref can jump in and stop the fight prematurely
Lets not even talk about the fight going to decision. Judges get fights wrong. You’d be foolish leaving your purse in the judges hands

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Spence kinda sound crazy asking for 60/40 :gucci:
Spence should probably get more but cmon, be respectful with it. 55/45? Is 60/40 a financial duck if Spence knows TBC will never accept that?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think Spence & Crawford aren’t really interested in fighting each other, but they have to address it publicly because the fans want it.

These nyggas just want to get paid, and they both know if they signed to fight each other, it would be the first time in their career where the outcome is uncertain. These guys are 100% confident they are going to win whatever fight they have scheduled, but when it comes to each other, they know there is a level of risk.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I actually think Spence & Crawford aren’t really interested in fighting each other, but they have to address it publicly because the fans want it.

These nyggas just want to get paid, .

probably closest to the truth.
Arum and Haymon came together and made Fury/Wilder and Manny/Floyd with ease when those fighters stepped up and both said let's make this fight happen NOW
Spence/TBC probably won't even do Fury/Wilder numbers but it will sell enough they both can eat the most they ever ate. After hearing the 60/40 demand rumor I'd have doubts about the fight being made right now even if TBC went to pbc

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably closest to the truth.
Arum and Haymon came together and made Fury/Wilder and Manny/Floyd with ease when those fighters stepped up and both said let's make this fight happen NOW
Spence/TBC probably won't even do Fury/Wilder numbers but it will sell enough they both can eat the most they ever ate. After hearing the 60/40 demand rumor I'd have doubts about the fight being made right now even if TBC went to pbc

If Crawford went to PBC, there would just be too many options. You have fights where Crawford is the heavy favorite, but yet would get a lot of attention, like a Mikey Garcia or Danny Garcia. Who could resist these paydays?