Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He must have left Al on bad terms, considering the slop they've been throwing out there on these PBC HW cards they could use another HW on the roster and to fill Efe's departure.
either one..he'd be a good addition..shyt for PBC HW stable...id give him a good shot at beating anyone there

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
With that said MRK can't provide him dates, they are a management team, he probably still needs to work together with a big promoter to really be on the schedule and not be overlooked and avoided

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bud would drop Porter multiple times if they fought :unimpressed:
Brook spoke on how hard it was to get inside and crowd Bud and how that was the real difference in the fight. The idea Porter would just smother Bud like Bud wouldn't be prepared for that and use his length, power and boxing to neutralize the bullrush is short sighted. Porter need to cut it out like he actually would have a game plan that work. Agreed with all the other shyt they said though especially about Bud being #1 P4P or #2 at worst behind Canelo

Brook didnt move well at all, i was really surprised at how stiff he looked and up right he looked, breh was all outside presentation. Porter would do better imo, likely would catch some heat coming in but he would get inside.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Brook didnt move well at all, i was really surprised at how stiff he looked and up right he looked, breh was all outside presentation. Porter would do better imo, likely would catch some heat coming in but he would get inside.

That's how Brook fights basically. Porter would have more success cause he probably would try more but it wouldn't be Spence vs Porter 2.0.
Porter got dropped by both Spence and Broner with left hooks. If Bud switch to south paw and catch Porter with a power hook coming in with his head down it might be nite nite

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That's how Brook fights basically. Porter would have more success cause he probably would try more but it wouldn't be Spence vs Porter 2.0.
Porter got dropped by both Spence and Broner with left hooks. If Bud switch to south paw and catch Porter with a power hook coming in it might be nite nite
It becoming harder to evaluate who hits harder between thurman spence and crawford on single shots. Spence the most dangerous imo because he never stops but let the other two catch you flush.........

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It becoming harder to evaluate who hits harder between thurman spence and crawford on single shots. Spence the most dangerous imo because he never stops but let the other two catch you flush.........

yea spence got that accumulation power imo. watching him land so many flush shots on Mikey and then not being able to really stop Porter advance at all with power shots got me :lupe: at spence ability to really hurt guys with one punch. He rocked Porter jaw with a punch he didn't see in the middle of an exchange on the KD and Porter shook it off pretty quick during the count. If Danny or Bud made Porter jaw rock like that he may have been wobbled more

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Porter got dropped by both Spence and Broner with left hooks. If Bud switch to south paw and catch Porter with a power hook coming in with his head down it might be nite nite

I think the best chance for that to happen would be early or late after fatigue. The Broner knock down seemed like a lapse of concentration imo, where as Spence out manned him. Porter settled in would make it an ugly fight, I was thinking along the lines of Porter/Garcia. Where he diversified his attack a bit/got inside/forced a faster pace and withstood Garcia's shots who hooks well with either hand. Crawfords uppercut game is elite tho, I can see one those finding Porter easily:mjlit:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
. Crawfords uppercut game is elite tho, I can see one those finding Porter easily:mjlit:

yea i was thinking of this as i was typing about crawford catching him rushing in :russ:. gotta rewatch the spence porter fight to see if spence was snapping porter head with uppercuts on the inside like that. Porter SEEM like an opponent an elite fighter could just time and fukk up bad but obviously it ain't that easy

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yea i was thinking of this as i was typing about crawford catching him rushing in :russ:. gotta rewatch the spence porter fight to see if spence was snapping porter head with uppercuts on the inside like that. Porter SEEM like an opponent an elite fighter could just time and fukk up bad but obviously it ain't that easy
Yeah he make it real hard. And his head made of steel