Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
speaking facts about the round robin shyt
the Porter rematch lined up, fully expect him to climb in the ring if Spence beats Danny :francis:
Spence vs Bud In 2021 probably a pipe dream even if Bud goes to pbc
From the “other side of the street” days Spence been acting nonchalant about a Bud fight. It’s no urgency from the pbc side to make the fight, they fully ok with Spence keeping his belts and going thru the pbc rotation we all know he gon beat.

One of them is going to be forced to fight Porter next because he's going to be the mandatory for both. So if Bud gets Pacquiao which is likely, Spence has to fight him and vice versa.

What ppl keep ignoring is Bud keeps saying himself he don't want Spence next. He said it after the accident bc "ppl will say he lost bc he wasn't 100%". He said it again after the fight bc "he want Pacquiao first" and has said so repeatedly. Bradley is acting like a dikkrider and a company man. Even Andre Ward had to say he don't believe Spence ducking bc it's not true.

The fight will be made in 2021 for sure. Probably in December after Bud contract is up alledgely.

Edit: He talking about Pac got suckered to go to PBC and hasn't faced nobody. He just fought their undefeated, P4P champ in Thurman. Thurman beat Porter and Garcia, tf is he talking about bro. This bobblehead nikka is the worst. If Bud go to PBC he getting w/e fight he wants bc the money dictates he fights those guys.

And Bradley retired to duck Spence...he need to stfu

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
One of them is going to be forced to fight Porter next because he's going to be the mandatory for both. So if Bud gets Pacquiao which is likely, Spence has to fight him and vice versa.

What ppl keep ignoring is Bud keeps saying himself he don't want Spence next. He said it after the accident bc "ppl will say he lost bc he wasn't 100%". He said it again after the fight bc "he want Pacquiao first" and has said so repeatedly. Bradley is acting like a dikkrider and a company man. Even Andre Ward had to say he don't believe Spence ducking bc it's not true.

The fight will be made in 2021 for sure. Probably in December after Bud contract is up alledgely.

Edit: He talking about Pac got suckered to go to PBC and hasn't faced nobody. He just fought their undefeated, P4P champ in Thurman. Thurman beat Porter and Garcia, tf is he talking about bro. This bobblehead nikka is the worst. If Bud go to PBC he getting w/e fight he wants bc the money dictates he fights those guys.

i wanna see Pac vs Bud next spring and the. End of 2021 a match for undisputed assuming God willing Spence keeps his belts.

BOXINGGEMS

Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
i wanna see Pac vs Bud next spring and the. End of 2021 a match for undisputed assuming God willing Spence keeps his belts.

I agree. I prefer Bud vs Pac so we won't have any confusion or talk about how it's not 50/50 split with Errol and all the other bs. When Bud beats Pac, it's a clear undisputed fight with no negotiations needed other than location and network. The money will be whatever it is at that point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree. I prefer Bud vs Pac so we won't have any confusion or talk about how it's not 50/50 split with Errol and all the other bs. When Bud beats Pac, it's a clear undisputed fight with no negotiations needed other than location and network. The money will be whatever it is at that point.

Exactly, end of 2021 also creates likely hood of more fans so folks cant cry about lack of fans impacting the purse and stuff too.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let’s together imagine PBC created their own P4P list N throughout the entire telecast boasts their list as fact.... Erol Spence P4P #1
nikkas would be writing 5paragraph hamburger essays
:mjlol:

bu bu bu but PBC didn’t mention the WBO :sadcam:

bu bu bu but PBC didn’t mention Bud enough :mjcry:

Not one god damn mention of a fake ass P4P list from last night tho :usure:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldnt surprised if manny never fights again.. Hes 42 year old senator dealing with a global pandemic in a poor country.

That or I can see him fighting a exhibition with McGregor for major middleeast money then retiring

Spence and Bud need to stop trying to beat a 42 year old and fight each other

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Wouldnt surprised if manny never fights again.. Hes 42 year old senator dealing with a global pandemic in a poor country.

That or I can see him fighting a exhibition with McGregor for major middleeast money then retiring

Spence and Bud need to stop trying to beat a 42 year old and fight each other

Agreed, they wasting they careers on Pac, he never had any intention on fighting either one of them.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

I think Bradley was trying say Manny went to PBC and he got served up to Thurman but it didn’t work out. Basically pbc wasn’t expecting to have to give Manny good fights cause he was supposed to be ushered into retirement and build up one of the established pbc stars on the way out. That bit seemed like a stretch honestly

And both Crawford and Spence asking for the Manny fight. From Bud perspective it make sense if Manny is at least engaging in negotiations, which according to Crawford he was. If Spence acting nonchalant and saying he not need Crawford but Manny at least talking then pursue the fight you might actually get :yeshrug:

BOXINGGEMS

Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I think Bradley was trying say Manny went to PBC and he got served up to Thurman but it didn’t work out. Basically pbc wasn’t expecting to have to give Manny good fights cause he was supposed to be ushered into retirement and build up one of the established pbc stars on the way out. That bit seemed like a stretch honestly

And both Crawford and Spence asking for the Manny fight. From Bud perspective it make sense if Manny is at least engaging in negotiations, which according to Crawford he was. If Spence acting nonchalant and saying he not need Crawford but Manny at least talking then pursue the fight you might actually get :yeshrug:

Based on what Bob Arum said the Crawford/Pacquiao fight was a done deal before officials in the Middle East stepped in due to health concerns for potential spectators. They will get the fight done and maybe put it in TX or overseas. That'll be a big win for Bud and setup the biggest 147 fight in a long time.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Me when Charles Martin get that belt back from AJ

@patscorpio :russ:

full