Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Bu ..Bu ..But hes ducking andrade and charlo by taking this fight!

-TheColi

Nobody said that shyt. The criticism is that he was stacking the deck against opponents that had no rest time. Plant even said, "they're trying to get me while I'm drained".

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He got dominated by Floyd, struggled with Lara and some feel Jacobs won even though they put a bullshyt rehydration clause in there to give Canelo an advantage.

They been ducking smoke from Jermall and Jermell Charlo, Demetrius Andrade and avoided the rematch with Lara.

Now I will say this, how he was being moved may have been more so Golden Boy’s doing so I’m not looking at him per say and saying he’s ducking. But GBP was protecting him from a certain style for sure.

Now that he’s a free agent we gon really see if he down to fight the best of the best. Let’s not act like Kovalev wasn’t a shell of himself, that was a risk free fight for him. He fought him right after another fight which put him at a disadvantage bc he don’t take care of his body in between fights and was just trying to cash out.
Jermall Charlo, Errol Spence, and Floyd Mayweather all gave canelo huge respect for that kovalev fight but here you are saying it was "risk free":hhh:.......yea I'ma take the word of the best fighters in the game. A couple of which are canelo's competition.

Dude really gave canelo no props for anything he's accomplished in his career. This is what it's come to now:deadmanny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm honestly a bit shocked that the dispute was resolved this quickly.
We said it from day 1 that dazn and golden boy had no leg to stand on. They clearly acted in bad faith and went behind canelo's back to get deals completed. Both of em woulda been bankrupt if this lawsuit went through. They prolly still had to dish out some money to canelo but I'm sure they're happy they didn't have to fulfill the full 300 mil. And canelo is prolly relieved to be off that trash ass network. Seeing canelo on PBC is gonna be crazy :wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
When plant gets exposed i dont want to see him on the list of people canelo fought for his resume.

Another Top name on an already stacked Resume....

He’s only 30 Years Old and lapping nikkas x 2
full

fukk out here :unimpressed:.

I agree with @BOXINGGEMS on the Kovalev fight , biggest risk was gaining weight and how canelo would react with it. Kovalev had a 2 month turn around after taking massive damage. Kovalev is the oldest and the weakest in that division, he took that fight obviously with that protection. Miss me with that bs.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
When plant gets exposed i dont want to see him on the list of people canelo fought for his resume.

fukk out here :unimpressed:.

I agree with @BOXINGGEMS on the Kovalev fight , biggest risk was gaining weight and how canelo would react with it. Kovalev had a 2 month turn around after taking massive damage. Kovalev is the oldest and the weakest in that division, he took that fight obviously with that protection. Miss me with that bs.
Arguably(really factually) Canelo’s Resume>>>Jermall, Andrade, BJS and Callum Smith combined

:manny: