Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Does Canelo being a free agent actually preclude him from fighting Matchroom fighters on DAZN though?

I feel like without De La Hoya's hands in the pot, it might be even easier to get fights made, so long as Canelo didn't piss off Skipper/DAZN.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Canelo being a free agent actually preclude him from fighting Matchroom fighters on DAZN though?

I feel like without De La Hoya's hands in the pot, it might be even easier to get fights made, so long as Canelo didn't piss off Skipper/DAZN.
DAZN wasn't trying to pay him his bread, they only wanted to pay him $15M instead of $30M, he's done with those clowns. He can earn his full earning potential on ppv

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Which black fighter they haven't matched him up with but they should have? This just sounds as plain BS to me.

When he was at 154 he fought Trout, Lara, Floyd, and recently fought Jacobs too. Now you can have your opinion on whether he beat Lara and stuff like that but fact is he sought out some of these fights even when his team was against them. He was about to fight the Punisher too but then the Punisher's accident came :francis:

He hasn't fought Andrade and Jermall (so far) but that's about it and he still has time to fight either one.
Instead he fought GGG X2, Jacobs, Fielding and Kovalev which is actually very good besides Fielding that was more of a filler fight.

He got dominated by Floyd, struggled with Lara and some feel Jacobs won even though they put a bullshyt rehydration clause in there to give Canelo an advantage.

They been ducking smoke from Jermall and Jermell Charlo, Demetrius Andrade and avoided the rematch with Lara.

Now I will say this, how he was being moved may have been more so Golden Boy’s doing so I’m not looking at him per say and saying he’s ducking. But GBP was protecting him from a certain style for sure.

Now that he’s a free agent we gon really see if he down to fight the best of the best. Let’s not act like Kovalev wasn’t a shell of himself, that was a risk free fight for him. He fought him right after another fight which put him at a disadvantage bc he don’t take care of his body in between fights and was just trying to cash out.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He got dominated by Floyd, struggled with Lara and some feel Jacobs won even though they put a bullshyt rehydration clause in there to give Canelo an advantage.

They been ducking smoke from Jermall and Jermell Charlo, Demetrius Andrade and avoided the rematch with Lara.

Now I will say this, how he was being moved may have been more so Golden Boy’s doing so I’m not looking at him per say and saying he’s ducking. But GBP was protecting him from a certain style for sure.

Now that he’s a free agent we gon really see if he down to fight the best of the best. Let’s not act like Kovalev wasn’t a shell of himself, that was a risk free fight for him.
Whatever man, we won't get on the same page on this one

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Another Top name on an already stacked Resume....

He’s only 30 Years Old and lapping nikkas x 2
full

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia

Now that he’s a free agent we gon really see if he down to fight the best of the best. Let’s not act like Kovalev wasn’t a shell of himself, that was a risk free fight for him. He fought him right after another fight which put him at a disadvantage bc he don’t take care of his body in between fights and was just trying to cash out.

You're trying too hard.