Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You think he's too gun shy for heavyweights?

Yup
Imo it showed against Chisora who was in front of him tired as fukk doing the the bare minimum for pressure.

To be honest, as much as Usyk gets hyped up, I was expecting an Andrade vs Willie Nelson type of performance. Some lights out dominant shyt.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yup
Imo it showed against Chisora who was in front of him tired as fukk doing the the bare minimum for pressure.

To be honest, as much as Usyk gets hyped up, I was expecting an Andrade vs Willie Nelson type of performance. Some lights out dominant shyt.

thats the thing with cruiserweights..not everyone is David Haye with the power lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
thats the thing with cruiserweights..not everyone is David Haye with the power lol

lol I mean I get that, but its more about letting your hands go than having real KO power.

These guys have enough power to ko each other, but when you only landing a decent shot every other minute and not pressing the action, dudes get a chance to recover and brace for the next punch.

One Laila Ali or Oscar type flurry would have gotten Chisora outta there. But instead we got a reggie ass distance fight.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s 34

Yeah will be 34 in January but not so much an age thing, more of body adaptation, he said ideally he would have weighed in heavier against Chisora, I think he wants to add a bit more weight on, whether that will have a positive or negative effect remains to be seen, but seemingly that's his plan, to add some more weight in a healthy way, generally it would take some time to do that rather than 1 camp/fight.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

2a1093_dc74d1ff658c405087cd1b7059a48090~mv2.gif