Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I see alot of sucka shyt going on. Mf's mad at Wilder for telling the truth.
Fury clearly cheated, there's clear visual evidence. You got his sparring partner coming out BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN HAPPENED. Him being caught trying to cheat before. Him popping dirty. And y'all talking shyt about Wilder instead of going at that clear piece of shyt, Fury. Fukk is wrong you nikkas, wiggas or whatever y'all is?
Mf's have shyt ho nikka morals and are seemingly proud of that shyt.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Fury clearly cheated, there's clear visual evidence. You got his sparring partner coming out BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN HAPPENED. Him being caught trying to cheat before. Him popping dirty. And y'all talking shyt about Wilder instead of going at that clear piece of shyt, Fury. Fukk is wrong you nikkas, wiggas or whatever y'all is?

Yeah it is amazing to me to see a bunch of
'black' men going after Wilder so hard yet they won't even question if Fury ass cheated or not even though he been caught cheating before. shyt is :mjpls: of the highest levels.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Idk about you but I dont trust any black man who will willingly throw another loyal black man under the bus in breland. This ain't even a black versus white thing, this is Wilder being an idiot. He's done had 30 different excuses on why he lost

Costume was too big so he didn't have the legs
Water got spiked :gucci:
Mark breland was working with the other team and gave the playbook:comeon:
No one inspected the gloves :unimpressed:
Mark breland threw the towel because once again he wanted Wilder to lose disloyal:martin:

Suggested the ref was in on the fukkery:hhh:.

nikka just has a bruise ego and refuses to go back to the gym work on his left hand fukk outta here

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Well you gotta understand these people hate Wilder and everything he represents. So of course they will go as far as siding with a proven dirty ass cheating gypsy.. you got your racists that hate him for being unapologetically black and probably cum on themselves at the thought of him losing to a white dude.. you have your c00ns that probably hate him just for being dark skin and they seek cac approval.. Then you have the group of people that box currently or have boxed previously whether it be amateur, pro, or whatever.. These fags are butthurt that a guy with little to no skills(this what they say) just relys on his power. And they think Wilder should fight a certain way.. The truth is they are mad cause they have to box a particular way and Wilder does not and became very successful.. it’s really jealousy.. So what do they all do? They bashed the brother from Day 1. 5 years straight. The whole time hoping he would lose.. Wilder losing is more important to them than even the thought or possibility that someone cheated to do it.. They all can go suck a dead dogs dikk :pacspit:

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wilder is such a fukking shameless clown. I stopped taking that nikka serious a while ago.

Dude hit the overachievers lottery, but think he's more special than what he really is. nikka turned down all of that DAZN money only to get his shyt boxed up for less in a Fury rematch. You can tell his decisions be eating away at his soul and he won't let anything go. Dude prolly still remembers the first time Breland yelled at him in the gym cuz he was throwing a lazy jab. :mjlol:

Wilder is too mentally delicate for boxing. Its amazing he got this far with it tho. Pure luck he came up the way he did. I'm positive Wilder's saga/story doesn't see the light of day if he would have came up under any other boxing gym.

Guys like Mayer's trainer or a Kevin Cunningham would have sent that nikka home crying after the first week.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
personally i cant wait to see the unified heavyweight champion of the world chief oluwafemi get past his mandatory and pave the way to be undisputed against that big oaf who for unfortunate reasons rules the division and has the belt to complete the cypher

NINTCHDBPICT000545985687-e1575761294724.jpg

ultimo dragon swag

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Idk about you but I dont trust any black man who will willingly throw another loyal black man under the bus in breland. This ain't even a black versus white thing, this is Wilder being an idiot. He's done had 30 different excuses on why he lost

Costume was too big so he didn't have the legs
Water got spiked :gucci:
Mark breland was working with the other team and gave the playbook:comeon:
No one inspected the gloves :unimpressed:
Mark breland threw the towel because once again he wanted Wilder to lose disloyal:martin:

Suggested the ref was in on the fukkery:hhh:.

nikka just has a bruise ego and refuses to go back to the gym work on his left hand fukk outta here
And in this whole entire post you didn't address fury, point proven.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder is such a fukking shameless clown. I stopped taking that nikka serious a while ago.

Dude hit the overachievers lottery, but think he's more special than what he really is. nikka turned down all of that DAZN money only to get his shyt boxed up for less in a Fury rematch. You can tell his decisions be eating away at his soul and he won't let anything go. Dude prolly still remembers the first time Breland yelled at him in the gym cuz he was throwing a lazy jab. :mjlol:

Wilder is too mentally delicate for boxing. Its amazing he got this far with it tho. Pure luck he came up the way he did. I'm positive Wilder's saga/story doesn't see the light of day if he would have came up under any other boxing gym.

Guys like Mayer's trainer or a Kevin Cunningham would have sent that nikka home crying after the first week

:russ: