Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and how Breland was disloyal???

also who from wilder team was watching Fury in the locker room inspecting the gloves???
Cuz Wilder has told his trainers to never throw the towel in and he would rather be killed in the ring and leave his kids fatherless. Dude is a dumbass, Bayless was gonna stop the fight in another 15 seconds or so anyway.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cuz Wilder has told his trainers to never throw the towel in and he would rather be killed in the ring and leave his kids fatherless. Dude is a dumbass, Bayless was gonna stop the fight in another 15 seconds or so anyway.
I'm trying to get his logic. He thinks fury got the glove tampered yet accuses breland of stopping the fight......... where the glove is tampered.:dwillhuh:
...... and his legs allegedly weak from carrying that costume:dwillhuh:
Someone make sense of this:dwillhuh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he even called out Kenny Bayless in the video:francis:

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
So now he was getting real offers for the Joshua fight :ohhh:

The only reason he didn't accept them was because he's a man of his word :ohhh:

But I was told that the offers were fake or too small. :ohhh:

BEFORE the Fury fight they were trying to give him a bullshyt offer that he wasn’t going for . Once they saw the excitement generated from Wilder vs Fury 1, they came to the table with sense but Wilder was committed to the rematch already thinking once he won the second fight he would have more leverage and more money on the table.

You’re confusing the first negotiations with the post-Fury talks. He has never said the offers were too small , he said the terms were not favorable. And the ORIGINAL offer was “fake” in terms of Joshua’s team actually wanting to make the fight, they were posturing and trying to take the heat off Joshua for ducking him.

This was not a good move by Wilder though. He was better off staying silent and just fighting his way back to the top because old media is going to twist the narrative and destroy his rep as much as they can now.