Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
LDBC Productions...Wilder a loon but if Fury breaks their agreement you can kiss any chance of Spence vs Crawford goodbye

I mean it's not even a debate at this point the man clearly cheated and had something going on with his gloves. There's no way a glove can look like that without tampering. He's been caught cheating before with PEDs and his sparring partner showed that they removed the padding from his gloves during training before, so this isn't something unfathomable. Regardless Wilder took the L, I want to see the third fight.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Now, I'm not gonna say Fury didn't cheat because it's boxing and many forms of shenanigans are possible.

However why call Breland disloyal when he saved your life. Jay Deas was in Fury's dressing room and was supposed to inspect the his gloves. If there were weights in them he would've surely picked this up.

Why wait 9 months for you to say something and not before?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now he was getting real offers for the Joshua fight :ohhh:

The only reason he didn't accept them was because he's a man of his word :ohhh:

But I was told that the offers were fake or too small. :ohhh:

facts and the AJ/Wilder fight would have been for the all the belts

the winner would have been undisputed

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
LDBC Productions...Wilder a loon but if Fury breaks their agreement you can kiss any chance of Spence vs Crawford goodbye

This is honestly the most important thing being lost in all this. If Bob don't honor that rematch we will NEVER get Spence vs Crawford unless Crawford comes to PBC, and honestly I don't blame PBC one bit seeing how Top Rank has handled this whole situation since signing Fury it's no wonder they never want to do business with Top Rank.