Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Wider didn't say no to the third fight but didn't say yes either. I guess that's just a more subtle way to turn it down.
Who knows what if there wouldn't be this pandemic. Maybe then Wilder would have taken the third fight cause the memory of the loss was still fresh in him. He might have cooled down and reevaluated things during the lockdown, figured out he needs more than a few months to improve as much as he needs to. I think we will see him in a title fight once or twice more, probably gonna fight the winner of AJ vs Fury if he doesn't completely falls apart and loses to other HWs until then.
:snoop:Deontay Wilder exercises rematch clause vs. Tyson Fury with third fight expected in July

Why do yall insist on placing blame on Wilder when it's obvious who is the one trying to get out of the fight?? Fury and his team did the same bullshyt after the first fight and nikkas still tried to make it seem like Wilder side was somehow at fault

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Deontay Wilder exercises rematch clause vs. Tyson Fury with third fight expected in July

Why do yall insist on placing blame on Wilder when it's obvious who is the one trying to get out of the fight?? Fury and his team did the same bullshyt after the first fight and nikkas still tried to make it seem like Wilder side was somehow at fault
They postponed the date to a point the clause expired.
If it’s not like how Fury has said, he’s lying about Wilder pushing the date past the expiration date of the clause and goes on to fight someone else before the AJ fight I’m pretty sure a lawsuit will follow. But if that doesn’t happen that means what he said is true. Wilder, Wilder’s team, w/e pushed the date back so much that it passed the expiration date of the clause that obviously the had to know too so it would be a no without saying no.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
If it’s not like how Fury has said, he’s lying about Wilder pushing the date past the expiration date of the clause and goes on to fight someone else before the AJ fight I’m pretty sure a lawsuit will follow. But if that doesn’t happen that means what he said is true. Wilder, Wilder’s team, w/e pushed the date back so much that it passed the expiration date of the clause that obviously the had to know too so it would be a no without saying no.
But wouldn’t the Pandemic have anything to do with the clause. I thought that was why it kept getting pushed back.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
But wouldn’t the Pandemic have anything to do with the clause. I thought that was why it kept getting pushed back.
I don’t think it does except if they included it as a special clause in advance when they signed the contracts (November-December ?). I’m not sure how these contracts work.

what I’m saying though is if Fury breaches contract with this he will get sued, if he doesn’t then Wilder and his team shouldn’t have kept pushing the date back knowing the clause will expire.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wider didn't say no to the third fight but didn't say yes either. I guess that's just a more subtle way to turn it down.
Who knows what if there wouldn't be this pandemic. Maybe then Wilder would have taken the third fight cause the memory of the loss was still fresh in him. He might have cooled down and reevaluated things during the lockdown, figured out he needs more than a few months to improve as much as he needs to. I think we will see him in a title fight once or twice more, probably gonna fight the winner of AJ vs Fury if he doesn't completely falls apart and loses to other HWs until then.
Hahaha..these cats on here hate that Black man..lol. One fukking loss...hahaha

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s pointless exercising the clause if you don’t accept to fight. The clause just means they had the option to fight, Fury has been calling Wilder out for months and he’s been virtually silent and he wanted the fight on this year and Wilder and his team kept trying to push back.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: was it Wilders team that came out multiple times throughout the year saying the fight needs a crowd to be successful or was that Fury's promoter Bob Arum?:stopitslime:

The completion of the trilogy with Wilder still appears to be the focus for Arum, however.

"When we postponed the fight in July we punted it to October," the promoter told Sky Sports. "I then called Fury and told him to forget about October. We'll try to do it in November or December. We are moving ahead"

:francis:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: was it Wilders team that came out multiple times throughout the year saying the fight needs a crowd to be successful or was that Fury's promoter Bob Arum?:stopitslime:

:francis:

Fury came out multiple times calling Wilder out, he was almost goading him to let him know he wanted the fight and Wilder was silent like a scared child. He sounds terrified after Fury battered and brutalized him. And Fury wanted that fight on, Wilder and his team kept wanting it to be pushed back, now they are trying to do it past the clause (according to Fury) so he needs to fight and can't wait for Wilder to maybe fight him next year. If the clause has expired for real it's over, there's no obligations for Fury to fight him again and he will probably have a warm up fight in December and if AJ beats Pulev then AJ vs Fury next year for undisputed, Wilder may have the Ortiz trilogy if Ortiz beats the mighty Flores who Paker knocked out in the 3rd round lmao.

Obviously the trilogy fight would lose significant money without a gate, any big fight would. Fury wanted to fight Wilder to keep active but we've heard barely a peep from Wilder in months saying he wants the fight even after Fury has been directing calling him out and @ him about the fight, Wilder seems like he doesn't want the fight and is terrified.

I hope somehow it can happen in December as it's better than Fury fighting somebody with no chance but if it's any longer no way it should happened cause Fury has already beaten Wilder twice, the fight was only happening cause of another rematch clause anyway, so Fury and AJ might as well fight for all the belts, Wilder pretty much decided not to fight if they didn't make it happen in time. Hopefully there can be a late change and it happens, but I'm not holding my breath cause Wilder has been almost radio silent since he was destroyed.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
82jpjfP.gif
The completion of the trilogy with Wilder still appears to be the focus for Arum, however.

"When we postponed the fight in July we punted it to October," the promoter told Sky Sports. "I then called Fury and told him to forget about October. We'll try to do it in November or December. We are moving ahead"

:francis: you seem to be confused on who's side is pushing back dates n ducking out fights

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: you seem to be confused on who's side is pushing back dates n ducking out fights

"We" as in both parties not just them, as usual you take statements out of context and twist and manipulate them to suit your narrative to protect your false superhero. It's pathetic, you literally ignore reality to keep sucking dikk to protect your false superhero.

Bottom line is, which you said was false, there is some disparity between the camps about the fight being on or not, that's all that was said and you got butthurt and started having a hissy fit just off that, and the posting of an article, which was posted by several outlets.

And clearly there IS some kind of issue, or it would be on and announced, from here we don't know what will happen, if Tyson Fury is correct the fight is now off as the clause has expired and he is free to go forward because Wilder and his team wouldn't take the fight before it expired. Alternatively they could come to some kind of agreement where they put it on for December, if they go into next year the fight is less likely to happen.

Fury has been the 1 calling out Wilder and we've not been hearing responses that would suggest he wants the fight, from quotes I've seen he seems to be more concerned with his welfare than boxing right now (understandable). Anyway the initial point, which you again said was false, was there was a disparity between what the 2 camps were saying, this has been factually proved to be correct now. What will happen here we don't fully know, but Wilder has been extremely quiet while Fury has been goading him for several months.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"We" as in both parties not just them, .
:stopitslime:Oh so it's "we" now??? But before you placed everything on Wilder for claiming his team is pushing the fight back..

Fury has been the 1 calling out Wilder and we've not been hearing responses that would suggest......
It would suggest you are stupid... So now Wilder needs to call out someone he's already contractually obligated to fight... :hhh: Man suck a dead dog's dikk.. Do not @ me again today

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:Oh so it's "we" now??? But before you placed everything on Wilder for claiming his team is pushing the fight back..

It would suggest you are stupid... So now Wilder needs to call out someone he's already contractually obligated to fight... :hhh: Man suck a dead dog's dikk.. Do not @ me again today

Lol you're a clown, keep living in your fantasy. You don't want me to @ you cause it shatters your delusion and the dreamland you're living in. If Wilder and his team accepted the fight the fight would have happened (hopefully there's a chance still) but if it's true they've just let the contract expire then that indicates they don't want it, or possibly Wilder specifically doesn't want it.

And lol, again twisting shyt, no-one said he has to call out Fury dumbass, but he didn't reply to Fury when he was consistently calling him out, there was nothing to indicate he wanted the fight at all, and he's normally a big talker, guess after he got battered maybe he has come crashing back down to reality, maybe having beaten no elite fighters in his whole career and knocking out a lot of average or just plain terrible opponents gassed him up, as it did some of his fans.

Fury literally asked him why he was so quiet and to let him know he wants the fight, he's been consistently calling for the fight to be on and Wilder has almost gone in to silence. If the clause has expired all contractual terms are then irrelevant, but I wouldn't believe that just based of what Fury said because he's a bullshytter who talks mad shyt too, so best to let it play out. But what's certain is there's issues getting this fight on or not, and Fury doesn't want it pushed back past this year because he wants to move forward with his career and not fight somebody he's already beaten clearly twice, second 1 by complete domination in humiliating fashion.