Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The fact that he arguably has the best resume in boxing outside Pacquiao lets you know how deep the hatred iswhen it comes to Canelo.
Yea it's high key embarrassing. He KO'ed Kovalev, and cats were like "Well he didn't KO Beterbiev!!!!!!!" :heh:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
82jpjfP.gif

What you posted was false p*ssy boy :camby:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:hhh:This is what you posted initially
From what I'm reading seems like Wilder vs Fury 3 is off, Wilder backing out seemingly, citing injuries, but don't get the impression he wants it after last time.

None of these articles you keep trying to bombard us with shows Deontay Wilder backing out of anything.. Nothing shows Wilder citing any injuries.. EVERYTHING shows Fury and his team looking for a way out.. They're looking for another tomatoe can as a light touch before AJ and they are afraid to risk a fight with Wilder that will spoil it..
Don't @ me again

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Wider didn't say no to the third fight but didn't say yes either. I guess that's just a more subtle way to turn it down.
Who knows what if there wouldn't be this pandemic. Maybe then Wilder would have taken the third fight cause the memory of the loss was still fresh in him. He might have cooled down and reevaluated things during the lockdown, figured out he needs more than a few months to improve as much as he needs to. I think we will see him in a title fight once or twice more, probably gonna fight the winner of AJ vs Fury if he doesn't completely falls apart and loses to other HWs until then.