Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn stream died just as soon as the Charlo/Rosario fight started, decided to order the PPV to see the fight and I ordered both SD and HD by mistake like a dumbass.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Could double header PPV's be the next wave?

Prolly not, but I loved the execution tonight.
I fukks with it they just got to work on the pacing a bit(mainly the 2nd “card”). Seems like a nice model as long as the level of both Main Events have solid undercards with hopefully various weight-classes going forwardz

I can see it being a PBC thing depending on how close the Co-Main can be a Main Event relative to the actual Main Event if that makes any sense. Or maybe they’ll just plan out double header PPVs with two PPV Worthy Main Events.

Hopefully they continue with it but they might get discouraged cause I don’t see the numbers being all that great tonight for the Charlos :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Overall good ppv card, although Mell portion of the event seemed to drag along. Don't think it was worth $75 tho (more like $50) Glad I didn't pay for it, but I wouldn't have been pissed if I did. You got a good amount of fades.

Mell definitely top 10 p4p tho. He right up there with Josh Taylor imo. A lot of these other guys aren't getting into enough meaningful fights consistently to keep them there. (Bud, Canelo, Uysk)

I feel like Mall the better boxer now and Mell is the better puncher. I remember when it was reversed.

Payano was the surprise for me. He looked good against Roman and should have won or at least gotten the pbc draw special. He Winkied the 12th and I think that hurt him.