Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Peep floyd elbow
Mayweather-vs.-Victor-Ortiz.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yea he need a real challenge but don’t be disappointed when he run thru 147. Hell he would wash everybody not named Spence or Porter imo. That includes Bud.

That's my only gripe with Ennis boxing wise, his jab needs work, really needs consistency. I agree, he wouldn't be able to handle the pressure Spence and Porter would bring to him unless he worked his jab more into his offense.

The axe murderer

Daps
That's my only gripe with Ennis boxing wise, his jab needs work, really needs consistency. I agree, he wouldn't be able to handle the pressure Spence and Porter would bring to him unless he worked his jab more into his offense.
Yeah he generates a lot of power going back. Top that off with a constant and with his height thats a serious problem

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he generates a lot of power going back. Top that off with a constant and with his height thats a serious problem
Yes, Ennis gonna be real good but he is not ready for the top guys yet, give him a year or two more, let him fight the likes of Jamal James, Lipinets, Abukhakorov, Mean Machine first

The axe murderer

Daps
Notice Spence low key spun and turned Peterson out of position with that right hook, to give himself position in the center of the ring. Spence ring generalship in that fight was off the charts. He completely controlled every facet of that fight.
Exactly. He turned him in that fight made it hard to get back to him
OldKindheartedAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif