Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Notice Spence low key spun and turned Peterson out of position with that right hook, to give himself position in the center of the ring. Spence ring generalship in that fight was off the charts. He completely controlled every facet of that fight.
Thats the problem when dealing with great pressure fighters like chavez sr. Control that center
J2Tt.gif

They try to circle out then you hook

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ennis got hands hands. I think he could probably beat almost anybody at 147 right now (with the exception of Spence), but this is boxing and he’s not going to be fighting or getting looks from the top fighters in the division for another 3 years.

Ennis and Vergil Ortiz are clearly waiting for this crop of welters to move up or retire since they all kind of old. They still very young they can make the weight easily for a while they have time, even though both of them will end up at 160 more than likely by the time they are done.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Ennis got hands hands. I think he could probably beat almost anybody at 147 right now (with the exception of Spence), but this is boxing and he’s not going to be fighting or getting looks from the top fighters in the division for another 3 years.

Very true. The one thing Ennis and his folks can do though is politic with Showtime heavy to get those title eliminators in 2021. If you can get a network to back you bc they see you as a star that can drive numbers, then you can get the fights you want. Boots is becoming that guy with his flash and fan-friendly style. He has that it factor that's going to make Showtime and/or Fox push to get him up the card. I can see Ennis vs Ugas, Josesito Lopez or Jessie Vargas coming up in mid 2021. Then a secondary belt right after to make him a mandatory.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If he calls him out now, what happens?
Hard to tell. Ortiz seems to be moved quicker because he faced more experienced guys but he ain't face anyone like boots. They most likely gonna season themselves more try to get a strap before they face each other