Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
teddy for sure has an agenda..boxing pretty much cast him to the side because he spoke his mind too much and he is bitter... but there is a truth with what he said :manny:
I see but I always thought comparing boxing and the UFC is a retarded, lazy comparison. One of them is a promoter who is in almost total control over the top talent of its relatively young sport, the other one is a sport.
The only difference between the state of the 2 sports is that being a young sport in MMA the hierarchy between promoters is still clear and intact while boxing’s state is a lot muddier with well over 100 years of fukkery filled history behind its back. As soon as the UFC gets a serious competitor, MMA fans are just as fukked as we are.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Ryan violate him with one arm

Bad look at Garcia and tbf to Mayweather too if he would be fighting that other Paul.

Fighting MMA guys in boxing is already pushing it but at least they are fighters.

“bu... but the money...” I don’t give a fukk, fighting damn Youtubers as a pro boxer goes into a territory where I won’t sympathize with you anymore.

Retired Mayweather being rumored to fight one if them is crimgey enough, Ryan Garcia considering to fight one of them at this stage of his career is super cringe. :scust:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
sound genuine, not too cocky here but if he really believes all this he's a bit naive imo.
He stresses he doesn't just throw punches but he places them well, he's economic.
You don't have to throw just for the sake of throwing of course, but nowadays I see too many guys thinking they are too cool to school, resorting on landing a few eye-catching shots in a round instead of being busy.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

15 mins in these guys are asking them some better questions than most of boxing media :mjlol:
Jermell Charlo is very humble here, talked honestly about how hard was the first Harrison fight, Jermall said his toughest fight was Korobov and the toughest fighter he faced was J Rock.

Both of these dudes seem to be on a good place, I have them winning this weekend but they have their work cut out for them especially big Charlo

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
15 mins in these guys are asking them some better questions than most of boxing media :mjlol:
Jermell Charlo is very humble here, talked honestly about how hard was the first Harrison fight, Jermall said his toughest fight was Korobov and the toughest fighter he faced was J Rock.

Both of these dudes seem to be on a good place, I have them winning this weekend but they have their work cut out for them especially big Charlo
Derev is a tough one. He could realistically take it so it a good guage

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This nikka doesn’t even have a belt yet... best win is Duno N he wants to fight youtubers :hhh:

Floyd can fight whoever tf he wants he’s retired .... there’s a huge ass difference :stopitslime:

Ive said this goin on years Now Garcia is the next Ortiz Khan AB Jus wait

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

its good he acknowledged that korobov was his toughest fight...he knows he didnt win that damn fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
its good he acknowledged that korobov was his toughest fight...he knows he didnt win that damn fight
Man with korobov skills you don't take on short notice. Even though his career didn't pan out his amateur pedigree is elite so that will cause problems. Got wins over usyk, jacobs, the other guy who beat golovkin etc

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Same uppercut big Charlo knocked out Krillin with